🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Jan 9, 2023
Gallery
Bay Area
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Porsche GT3
Looking for the 4 black fender flares, (not the whole fender as well) let me know if you have them for sale.

OP
Tye

Tye

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Jan 9, 2023
Gallery
Bay Area
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Porsche GT3
FP Carbon fiber flares or bust.
They are made in China and way overpriced for what they are. Anderson Composites is owned by Seibon International and use the same manufacturer in China as them. seibon's carbon parts are known to be really poor quality.

So im looking for a set of these to have my carbon fiber guy skin them for a significantly lower cost. Its just cosmetic anyways.

Reactions: OFP

OFP

Apr 7, 2023
Gallery
PNW, WA
Military
USMC
Current Ride
23' BRap
Current Ride #2
21' M2c
They are made in China and way overpriced for what they are. Anderson Composites is owned by Seibon International and use the same manufacturer in China as them. seibon's carbon parts are known to be really poor quality.

So im looking for a set of these to have my carbon fiber guy skin them for a significantly lower cost. Its just cosmetic anyways.
I was being facetious as yes, they’re priced at the insane level. I thought BMW carbon prices were crazy and these came priced on par. I won’t lie though I do want the gills and hood vent. I don’t want the price associated with any of them though.

That said, I like your approach to it.

Apache 8

Founding Member
Feb 18, 2022
SoCal

When you say, skin them, what does that mean? Is that like putting a wrap on them that resembles CR?

OP
Tye

Tye

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Jan 9, 2023
Gallery
Bay Area
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Porsche GT3
When you say, skin them, what does that mean? Is that like putting a wrap on them that resembles CR?
Meaning overlaying the parts with real carbon fiber, resin, clear coat etc.

Top Member Reactions