2022 Bronco Scheduling resumes next week - 20Jun22

Maybe one of us "unscheduled" here will get lucky next week.

1655489470470.png

Last edited:

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
They scheduled alright. I just got bumped again for the 3rd time. Originally 6/13 then to 6/27 and I just logged in and now I am 8/8. This is never ending. Happy Monday, now wait another month and a half.

BradBuchholz

Founding Member
Mar 29, 2022
Eureka
They scheduled alright. I just got bumped again for the 3rd time. Originally 6/13 then to 6/27 and I just logged in and now I am 8/8. This is never ending. Happy Monday, now wait another month and a half.
At least you have a build. Ordered in March and still absolutely nothing. It’s getting old for sure. Some communication from Ford would be nice.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
If mine doesn't get built this year, I'm JUMPING FCKING SHIP!

TESLA TIME #CyberTruck FCK it
Haha I'm not sure if the Cyber Truck will ever get built at this point. It keeps getting pushed so far back that I will believe it when I see it. Even the Hummer EV SUV isn't "expected" until next spring and that was announced a long time ago.

djc007x

Founding Member
Apr 21, 2022
Gallery
Washington, DC
Haha I'm not sure if the Cyber Truck will ever get built at this point. It keeps getting pushed so far back that I will believe it when I see it. Even the Hummer EV SUV isn't "expected" until next spring and that was announced a long time ago.
Right?! What are all of us with $$$$$$$$$$ supposed to do? I guess just keep driving my Jeep

OP
TurboS

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor

• Prematurely announced Tesla Cyber Truck November 21, 2019 - Musk hopes development will be completed end of 2022.
  • GM announced Hummer EV shortly after Bronco, in October 2020. Anyone else notice how LOW the rear control arms sit?

I don't envision either of these vehicles being a direct competitor to Bronco or Bronco Raptor.

Unfortunately all manufacturing on a global scale remains impacted with supply shortages including all major automotive manufactures.

Fukinstoned

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 8, 2022
Gallery
British Columbia
If mine doesn't get built this year, I'm JUMPING FCKING SHIP!

TESLA TIME #CyberTruck FCK it
As much as I hate to see another enthusiast change their minds… makes me hopeful that I will get mine in the 3000 they say they’re making 😁 I don’t have any info to be bumped as I ordered directly through my dealer and I don’t get updates.. and the US market had the raptor available a couple months prior to it being available in the Canadian market so 🤞🏻 I get the one allocation this year from my dealer

Birdsonthebat

Founding Member
Feb 16, 2022
Gallery
Illinois
My loaded Wildtrac arrived at the dealership today. If the dealership offers me a good deal, I’ll take the Wildtrac and sign the Raptor over to them. I’m tired of waiting.

djc007x

Founding Member
Apr 21, 2022
Gallery
Washington, DC
As much as I hate to see another enthusiast change their minds… makes me hopeful that I will get mine in the 3000 they say they’re making 😁 I don’t have any info to be bumped as I ordered directly through my dealer and I don’t get updates.. and the US market had the raptor available a couple months prior to it being available in the Canadian market so 🤞🏻 I get the one allocation this year from my deale

I think Raptors are on tuesdays
Anyone change their color "Raptor" After watching the videos?

Top Member Reactions