2022 Bronco Scheduling resumes next week - 20Jun22

Maybe one of us "unscheduled" here will get lucky next week.

1655489470470.png

Last edited:
OP
TurboS

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Anyone change their color "Raptor" After watching the videos?
I have Code Orange on order but the big surprise color to me is the Eruption Green with the optional graphics. I'm red/green color blind and never thought I would like a medium shade green but I think it really looks great on the BR. All the colors look amazing.

Yourself?

Last edited:

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
The more Hot Pepper Red I see the more it makes me second guess my color decision.

widnere12

Founding Member
Mar 1, 2022
Gallery
Atlanta
Looked around on B6g today. Lots of badlands and some wildtracks. Not a single report of a Raptor being scheduled

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
Looked around on B6g today. Lots of badlands and some wildtracks. Not a single report of a Raptor being scheduled
yeah, quite the contrary, there is lots of discontent in the BRaptor community. No scheduling this week despite promises - those that are scheduled keep getting bumped - those that are being built are not getting adequate production status - those that have been already been built are mysteriously not getting shipped.

We have not seen one single customer delivered Raptor in the wild yet, and it is now officially summer.

Something is indeed awry at Ford. Maybe someday we'll find out what's going on...

Cupholders

Founding Member
Mar 10, 2022
Gallery
Mass
Military
Army & Air National Guard
Current Ride
Jeep Rubicon
yeah, quite the contrary, there is lots of discontent in the BRaptor community. No scheduling this week despite promises - those that are scheduled keep getting bumped - those that are being built are not getting adequate production status - those that have been already been built are mysteriously not getting shipped.

We have not seen one single customer delivered Raptor in the wild yet, and it is now officially summer.

Something is indeed awry at Ford. Maybe someday we'll find out what's going on...
Yea, and watch them push scheduled builds back again this weekend.

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
Yea, and watch them push scheduled builds back again this weekend.
Could be. Just got an email from my dealer rep, and they are being told that the wheels are the constraint right now, and production is backed up because of them. But they claim that all orders will still be built this year. I wonder if they’ll make an exception to allow Raptors to be built past the normal Bronco balance out date?

luterdan

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
Jacksonville, FL
Just spoke to my dealer. He said Raptors are being pushed to August. Not sure if he knows anything but it does line up with pushed build dates from those that have orders accepted. I'm not sure if I would rather have my order accepted and be jerked around or just in limbo waiting to be sent to production. Neither is fun...

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
Mine updated on Monday. It was scheduled for 6/6 then bumped to 6/13 and now they have moved it to 8/8. I just hope I get it by they end of the year. My VIN ends in 875 if that really means anything. I bet they just make them as parts become available.
Just spoke to my dealer. He said Raptors are being pushed to August. Not sure if he knows anything but it does line up with pushed build dates from those that have orders accepted. I'm not sure if I would rather have my order accepted and be jerked around or just in limbo waiting to be sent to production. Neither is fun...
Yeah, I almost wish I didn't have a date. You get your hopes all up that it is going into production in a few days and then they bump you. Then the next week it is supposed to go and you get your hopes all up again and they bump you. Then they just push it out a month and you don't even want to open the tracking tool anymore.

RIDE

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2022
Moab
Current Ride
Super duties
New member here but long time follower and have appreciated everyone’s dialogue to help understand why things are how they are right now.

I’m a dealer allocation order, currently unscheduled and non-GT but am a day 1 order. I got a random update yesterday from my dealer referring to a July 8th info release they’re supposed to be getting from Ford on what exactly their dealership should expect on their BRaptor builds. Says it regards their allocations for both GT and non-GT build status’s and possibly timelines. Does July 8th stand out to anyone else or has anyone else’s dealer referenced that particular date? Or is that just my dealer tossing a dart at the calendar and throwing it out there blindly.

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
New member here but long time follower and have appreciated everyone’s dialogue to help understand why things are how they are right now.

I’m a dealer allocation order, currently unscheduled and non-GT but am a day 1 order. I got a random update yesterday from my dealer referring to a July 8th info release they’re supposed to be getting from Ford on what exactly their dealership should expect on their BRaptor builds. Says it regards their allocations for both GT and non-GT build status’s and possibly timelines. Does July 8th stand out to anyone else or has anyone else’s dealer referenced that particular date? Or is that just my dealer tossing a dart at the calendar and throwing it out there blindly.
Nothing I’ve heard of. Maybe that’s the next potential date for scheduling Raptors? It’s well known that MAP is shutdown then (actually first 3 weeks of July), so likely not a production milestone or event.

Fukinstoned

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 8, 2022
Gallery
British Columbia

I am the same as you.. but in Canada and my dealer stated yesterday that they don’t know if I will see my raptor by the end of this year.. the good news is I’m locked in on the price they have given me for my trade in as it continues to depreciate LOL and it will roll over to next year if not built this year.. but they also said they should know more in a couple months 🤞🏻 Someone gets theirs soon this is like a shitty movie with zero punchline ugh

Ricky

Founding Member
Jun 4, 2022
Gallery
Sunnyvale
Mine updated on Monday. It was scheduled for 6/6 then bumped to 6/13 and now they have moved it to 8/8. I just hope I get it by they end of the year. My VIN ends in 875 if that really means anything. I bet they just make them as parts become available.

Yeah, I almost wish I didn't have a date. You get your hopes all up that it is going into production in a few days and then they bump you. Then the next week it is supposed to go and you get your hopes all up again and they bump you. Then they just push it out a month and you don't even want to open the tracking tool anymore.
I'm pretty much following your scheduling 6/6 - 6/20 -6/27 - 7/25 -8/8 still holding at 8/8 for now.

RIDE

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2022
Moab
Current Ride
Super duties
I am the same as you.. but in Canada and my dealer stated yesterday that they don’t know if I will see my raptor by the end of this year.. the good news is I’m locked in on the price they have given me for my trade in as it continues to depreciate LOL and it will roll over to next year if not built this year.. but they also said they should know more in a couple months 🤞🏻 Someone gets theirs soon this is like a shitty movie with zero punchline ugh
Was talked into price protection as well at time of order. Believe I paid $250 on it but they said it’s applied/deducted on invoice at delivery. Intend to hold them to it.

TCopp

Founding Member
Feb 27, 2022
Gallery
KC
Current Ride
Raptor
First Responder
Paramedic
Haha I'm not sure if the Cyber Truck will ever get built at this point. It keeps getting pushed so far back that I will believe it when I see it. Even the Hummer EV SUV isn't "expected" until next spring and that was announced a long time ago.
Sorry to drag up an old post, but the Hummer’s have been out. There were three spotted at a dealer here in KC the other day. One also driving around.

OP
TurboS

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Sorry to drag up an old post, but the Hummer’s have been out. There were three spotted at a dealer here in KC the other day. One also driving around.
The Hummer EV Edition 1 is the one you are seeing, it was sold out during the initial first days of reservations. The Hummer EV SUV is not out yet, expected to be a 2024. The Hummer production is also behind like with majority of new cars. I've seen Hummer EV's on the road however in my area they are manufacture test vehicles.

Top Member Reactions