2023 Ford Bronco Order Banks Will Open This August

black-bronco-raptor-2022.png

Ford Authority reports today that Ford will open the 2023 Bronco order banks sometime in August. There was no mention specifically if the Bronco Raptor will be included, but let's hope so!

Sources have told Ford Authority that the order banks for the 2023 Ford Bronco will open on August 15th, 2022. Additionally, production of the off-road SUV is expected to commence at the Michigan Assembly plant on November 14th, 2022. It’s important to note that these dates aren’t set in stone yet, but they give us a decent idea of when to expect the forthcoming model year vehicle to drop.

Source: FordAuthority.com

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
Somewhat old news...but to your point, I would be very surprised if Raptors are included in the initial MY23 ordering window. They have no idea how many they'll actually produce this year, much less complicating things by throwing new orders on the fire.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Somewhat old news...but to your point, I would be very surprised if Raptors are included in the initial MY23 ordering window. They have no idea how many they'll actually produce this year, much less complicating things by throwing new orders on the fire.
Unless, there is carryover from MY2022 based on current delays.

Carterpyper1

Founding Member
Mar 16, 2022
usa
i’m guessing my 22 .. will be a 23. i’ve
got the Golden Ticket.. Bla Bla Bla…
canceled my First Reservation because of
snap shots of a High Performance Bronco.
paying MSRP.

Blueraptor2022

Founding Member
Mar 14, 2022
Gallery
Canada
I don't care about any more Bronco news, let alone 2023, they haven't produced any 2022 raptors yet they want to accept orders for 2023? Please spare me....my order has been pushed 3 times so I give up, I'm going to just buy the Rubicon....good luck to everyone.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
i’m guessing my 22 .. will be a 23. i’ve
got the Golden Ticket.. Bla Bla Bla…
canceled my First Reservation because of
snap shots of a High Performance Bronco.
paying MSRP.
Welcome to BroncoRaptor.com. None of us with 2022 Bronco Raptor orders in have heard anything from Ford indicating our orders will not be fulfilled in MY2022. Unfortunately after the last couple years none of us would be surprised if we get delayed again. The positive if we did slip to a 2023 the modular painted hardtop is expected to be available.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I don't care about any more Bronco news, let alone 2023, they haven't produced any 2022 raptors yet they want to accept orders for 2023? Please spare me....my order has been pushed 3 times so I give up, I'm going to just buy the Rubicon....good luck to everyone.
Sorry to hear but understand the frustration. I would advise keeping your Bronco Raptor order even if you do purchase a Rubicon, you are ahead of most of us here if your Raptor has been scheduled even if pushed 3 times as the majority hasn't been scheduled yet. Either of your choices you should be able to get your money back on resale, and the Raptor you a likely to make money.

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
Unless, there is carryover from MY2022 based on current delays.
Even so, that is a reordering scenario, as opposed to new orders, which I highly suspect will be treated differently (as it has in the past).

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
Ok, buh-bye.

widnere12

Founding Member
Mar 1, 2022
Gallery
Atlanta
YESSSSSS.... One more order out of the way for the rest of us... LOL

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor

2023 Ford Bronco Order Banks Will Open This August Your title is misleading! Where is the article talking about Bronco Raptors?​

Nothing announced from Ford Motor Company or Ford Performance on a 2023 Bronco Raptor, however in the release video's it was commented on that it's anticipated there will be future Bronco Raptor production beyond the MY2022 but no commitment of when. At the time, reason being they wanted to catch up on the backlog of Bronco orders specifically to long time reservation holders.

As we know Bronco Raptor is another model of the Bronco therefore this thread title is closely related. Many members here already have a Bronco or like in my case also have a Bronco Badlands on order that is unlikely to be built in the 2022MY, therefore it's nice to know when the 2023MY order banks open in anticipation I will need to update the Badlands order to a 2023MY. We are also anticipating the new Modular painted hardtop to be available in the 2023MY that some of us have have waiting for since the Bronco release in July 2020.

I'm sorry we don't have any official Ford news on the 2023 Bronco Raptor at this time or if there will even be one.

Top Member Reactions