🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 25, 2022
Gallery
Sacramento/Tahoe
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 Land Rover Defender 110
Just got my baby pic, but there appears to be at least a couple somethings missing. I’ve actually seen one other pic like this. We were both on ”chip hold” for three weeks in October. I’m thinking i may have found the real root cause of our ”chip hold”
3F075064-08F7-4BF7-8E19-B8F5BFE77442.jpeg

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
Just got my baby pic, but there appears to be at least a couple somethings missing. I’ve actually seen one other pic like this. We were both on ”chip hold” for three weeks in October. I’m thinking i may have found the real root cause of our ”chip hold”View attachment 4810
Well, your rig *is* (or *was*) on an assembly line, so ultimately it boils down to a work-in-progress. But I get your point. And I agree that the "chip hold" excuse was just a smokescreen for anything else that might not have come together well.

OP
JohnGalt

JohnGalt

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 25, 2022
Gallery
Sacramento/Tahoe
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 Land Rover Defender 110
Well, your rig *is* (or *was*) on an assembly line, so ultimately it boils down to a work-in-progress. But I get your point. And I agree that the "chip hold" excuse was just a smokescreen for anything else that might not have come together well.
Yeah who knows for sure, but the only two pics I’ve ever seen missing something as obvious as the flares on any Bronco, both Raptors produced on the same day, both on “chip hold’ for three weeks. It was the flares or it was just a really bad day on the line…

but the funny thing is, my “preemie” baby pic makes me happy. Almost no one else has one like it.

Top Member Reactions