Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Part 2 of their Arctic Journey

I Love this Arctic Journey through Canada with all of the Gorgeous views. You'll notice the Moose are running scared and the Buffalo appear dumbfounded... like they had never seen a Orange Dinosaur Horsey. :giggle:

"Ever wondered what it's like to take an off road vehicle and driven it nearly 10,000 miles into the Arctic Circle? We took our new Ford Bronco Raptor on an overland expedition from Utah, to the Arctic Circle, over to Alaska, and back just to find out - and this is the first leg of the journey!"
"Join us, along with some Jeep Wranglers & Gladiators, on the adventure because if you thought the cold was the biggest issue we'd encounter...oh boy, are you wrong!"

The prelude video to this Arctic Journey, Part 1:

Part 3 Arctic Journey:

Part 4 Arctic Journey:

Part 5 Arctic Journey:

Last edited:

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
I really like watching some of the modifications they are doing to their Bronco Raptor. I think eventually we are going to see portals on this thing and I can't wait!

OP
TurboS

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I really like watching some of the modifications they are doing to their Bronco Raptor. I think eventually we are going to see portals on this thing and I can't wait!
I've also been waiting for the Portals.

Released Feb 26, 2023, not sure if taken prior or during Artic adventure.

Top Member Reactions