Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Part 4 of their Arctic Journey

"An overland expedition into the Arctic Circle during the Winter isn't a walk in the park, and it comes with a lot of inherent obstacles that need to be considered (especially when preparing for the journey). Fuel range and fuel availability, potential road closures, adverse road conditions and visibility, and of course the brutal cold."
"In a large group consisting of our Bronco Raptor, several Jeep Gladiators, a Jeep Wrangler, and others - we were about as prepared for this Arctic Circle Experience and the trials we knew we could potentially face as anyone could be. Including the possibility of a serious snow recovery."

Part 1 Arctic Journey:

Part 2 Arctic Journey:

Part 3 Arctic Journey:

Part 5 Arctic Journey:

Last edited:

95BK9

Founding Member
Mar 27, 2022
Gallery
Ohio
Military
US Army Military Police K9
Current Ride
2023 Aera 51 Braptor
Current Ride #2
2006 Ranger FX4 Level II
First Responder
Former Police
Yes, it was cool to see the Jeep winched out, and still continue.

OP
TurboS

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Those dang Jeep owners . . . always doing something for a rescue. Cool use of a redirect winch rigging.
Yes, it was cool to see the Jeep winched out, and still continue.
Agreed, my Wrangler on highway ice with 20-25 mph winds is more than a handful and a test of reaction time. Not sure about the Bronco Raptor, I'm hoping a little better, but it's still shaped like a box.

I would have LOVED to been invited on this amazing Journey. Until this episode 4, I was thinking we needed at least 2 vehicles, now hearing the remarks at the end I'm thinking more than 2 or 3 and an experienced guide.

It's so Beautiful up there, Anxiously awaiting episode 5...

Top Member Reactions