back door site check

Raptor2Braptor

Founding Member
Feb 16, 2022
Gallery
Orange County, California
Interesting. I don't remember the "Complete" being there before. Is the below what you are referring to? Still no build date tho :-(

1659549181224.png

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
So from piecing together some other threads on this topic (mostly on 6G), it definitely looks like Ford has been attempting to tweak the user interface on the back door link over the past day or two. Who knows why. As a result, we're seeing things like Order "Complete" now (instead of "In Progress"), and the build week has disappeared (only on a phone interface, not a desktop computer). Also minor things like colors and fonts have been updated. Not sure why they spend time on crap like that, instead of more transparency on what's actually happening with our vehicles...

Last edited:

stumpm2

Founding Member
Jun 10, 2022
Gallery
Rockies
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 F350 Tremor, 1967 Ford Bronco
Mine said "In Progress" yesterday and now says "Complete" also. Still not scheduled, but hoping this is a good sign for a possibly scheduling soon.

OP
DRJ.Raptor

DRJ.Raptor

Founding Member
Sep 28, 2021
Gallery
So from piecing together some other threads on this topic (mostly on 6G), it definitely looks like Ford has been attempting to tweak the user interface on the back door link over the past day or two. Who knows why. As a result, we're seeing things like Order "Complete" now (instead of "In Progress"), and the build week has disappeared (only on a phone interface, not a desktop computer). Also minor things like colors and fonts have been updated. Not sure why they spend time on crap like that, instead of more transparency on what's actually happening with our vehicles...
thank you for sharing this info! hopefully this means we are getting close to a build date!

Antimatter Blue

Founding Member
Feb 13, 2022
Gallery
Los Angeles
I won’t pretend to know what any of this means, but I will add that I learned last summer that none of these status updates mean much at all.

The update should just say: “Has your dealer contacted for delivery yet? If not, go outside and enjoy some fresh air.”

trailcartel

Founding Member
Apr 21, 2022
Gallery
Jenks OK
I didn't get an off rodeo email this morning so I checked and mine updated as well. Now it shows "Scheduled for Production" but it doesn't list a date yet

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
I didn't get an off rodeo email this morning so I checked and mine updated as well. Now it shows "Scheduled for Production" but it doesn't list a date yet
Sounds like you're using a mobile device to check. Try a desktop or laptop computer, or put your phone's browser in desktop mode, and you'll see the scheduled production week.

OP
DRJ.Raptor

DRJ.Raptor

Founding Member
Sep 28, 2021
Gallery
Mine says Scheduled for Production too but not build date. I am checking on the desktop site.

95BK9

Founding Member
Mar 27, 2022
Gallery
Ohio
Military
US Army Military Police K9
Current Ride
2023 Aera 51 Braptor
Current Ride #2
2006 Ranger FX4 Level II
First Responder
Former Police
I have an order code and a sales code, with a Priority code of 19. My Order date was March 26.
I have not heard from Ford or My dealer since then.
Is it possible to see where my order is in the system ?

thanks for any help you can offer.

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
I have an order code and a sales code, with a Priority code of 19. My Order date was March 26.
I have not heard from Ford or My dealer since then.
Is it possible to see where my order is in the system ?

thanks for any help you can offer.
are u a Golden Ticket holder, or just ordered an extra dealer allocation?

Top Member Reactions