supersix

Go for Launch!
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
U-S-A
Current Ride
2021 Bronco FE
It is pretty cool, I love riding in my jeep with my Kayaks strapped on, the dog in the back and hitting the beaches/river. Not much of a surfer but will definitely post some pictures once I have my hands on it and set up to carry the surfboards and Kayaks.

Welcome to the forum @Glenn Y 🍻

You'll definitely have an awesome backdrop for some cool photos. Any idea how many Bronco Raptors were sold there?

Glenn Y

Founding Member
Apr 22, 2022
Gallery
Ewa Beach, Hawaii
Welcome to the forum @Glenn Y 🍻

You'll definitely have an awesome backdrop for some cool photos. Any idea how many Bronco Raptors were sold there?
So far zero. I tried to work with the 3 local ford dealerships, none had any 2022 allocations, were projecting 23 maybe 24 before I could get one. Unless someone else is doing the same as me I should be the first or close to first in the state.

ZachR

Founding Member
Mar 23, 2022
Gallery
Tulsa, OK
To show our appreciation to the first members that joined the forum, I would like to offer a special "Founding Member" badge. This will be given to the first 300 members to registered on BroncoRaptorForums.com

If you haven't signed up yet, please do so and post an introduction thread.

If you are currently a member, please post in this thread and let me know so I can add it!

Thanks to everyone for making this such a great community!
I’m in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions