Bronco Raptor 🔥 Founding Member Badge 💥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob41

Founding Member
Apr 19, 2022
Gallery
Northern MI
Hi all. I just found this thread after making a few posts already.

It says there are 249 members so far. Does that mean I can get a founding member badge?

I'm sure I'll gain more knowledge here than I can contribute but I'll try :)

bwilly68

Founding Member
Apr 1, 2022
Gallery
Ohio
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Land Rover Defender
To show our appreciation to the first members that joined the forum, I would like to offer a special "Founding Member" badge. This will be given to the first 300 members to registered on BroncoRaptorForums.com

If you haven't signed up yet, please do so and post an introduction thread.

If you are currently a member, please post in this thread and let me know so I can add it!

Thanks to everyone for making this such a great community!
Just noticed this as well. Late forum joiner, later raptor order non golden ticket, dealer walk in. ordered 3/31/22. Cleveland Ohio area. Shadow black with every box checked except the carbon fiber. I just couldn't convince myself it was worth the price. Watching the order bank updates but not expecting to get my update anytime soon

Touli

Founding Member
Apr 6, 2022
Gallery
Birmingham Alabama
To show our appreciation to the first members that joined the forum, I would like to offer a special "Founding Member" badge. This will be given to the first 300 members to registered on BroncoRaptorForums.com

If you are currently a member, please post in this thread and let me know so I can add it!

Looks awesome. Hope to get one soon along with a bronco to stick it on

bourbonbill

Founding Member
Apr 5, 2022
Gallery
North Carolina

Not sure where I came in but add me if I am one of them.

braptor22

Founding Member
Mar 9, 2022
Gallery
Duluth

Is there room left in the top 300?

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX

Glenn Y

Founding Member
Apr 22, 2022
Gallery
Ewa Beach, Hawaii

Thanks for allowing me into the family. Live in Oahu, Hawaii

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Thanks for allowing me into the family. Live in Oahu, Hawaii
Wow, I couldn't imagine a cooler setting than a Bronco Raptor in Hawaii with the top off and some surfboards over the top! You will definitely have to share some pictures when you get yours!

crimsonhokie

Founding Member
Apr 22, 2022
Gallery
TN
Current Ride
2023 Braptor
Current Ride #2
2017 Ducati Supersport S

Probably cutting it close but checking to see if I’m first 300. Code orange Braptor being built in a month. Heading to Super Cel tomorrow.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Probably cutting it close but checking to see if I’m first 300. Code orange Braptor being built in a month. Heading to Super Cel tomorrow.
Congrats on the build date and welcome to the Founding Member club!

Glenn Y

Founding Member
Apr 22, 2022
Gallery
Ewa Beach, Hawaii
It is pretty cool, I love riding in my jeep with my Kayaks strapped on, the dog in the back and hitting the beaches/river. Not much of a surfer but will definitely post some pictures once I have my hands on it and set up to carry the surfboards and Kayaks.
Wow, I couldn't imagine a cooler setting than a Bronco Raptor in Hawaii with the top off and some surfboards over the top! You will definitely have to share some pictures when you get yours!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions