Bronco Raptor Off-Roadeo - It’s Official

Screenshot 2023-02-10 at 6.46.49 AM.png

Bronco Raptor Off-Roadeo

Oh yes…I’m in. This looks like a blast. The Texas Off-Roadeo was a day I’ll remember but this looks like next-level fun.

Ford Performance Bronco Raptor Off-Roadeo

WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO ATTEND THE BRONCO RAPTOR EXPERIENCE AT BRONCO OFF-ROADEO?​

Bronco Raptor owners who have taken delivery of a qualifying 2022 or newer Bronco Raptor are eligible to attend. One (1) Bronco Raptor experience is included with a vehicle purchase. This credit is available to the vehicle owner as long as the complimentary visit to Bronco Off-Roadeo has not been previously redeemed.

HOW IS THE RAPTOR EXPERIENCE DIFFERENT FROM OFF-ROADEO?​

While the Bronco Raptor experience will share the same mailing address, Bronco Raptor owners will be greeted by a custom basecamp and a completely unique driving experience.
The Bronco Raptor experience was created specifically for the all-new Ford Bronco® Raptor™ – the world’s first Ultra4 Racing-inspired SUV – to highlight its Built Wild™ capability and durability, combined with legendary Ford Performance engineering and design. The day will include a curated mix of high-speed driving, technical trails, and thrilling obstacles.
We are confident that every drive and challenge will deliver the unforgettable moments and excitement expected from the Bronco, Raptor, and Ford Performance brands. Like at Bronco Off-Roadeo, Bronco Raptor owners will enjoy elements of the amazing Bronco Nation community and lifestyle, exclusive gear, and more.

WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH THE BRONCO RAPTOR EXPERIENCE?​

As a verified owner of a 2022 Bronco Raptor, you will receive one (1) visit to a 1-day Off-Roadeo experience that includes lunch and dinner, a Bronco Raptor to drive during the event, opportunities to engage with our expert coaching team, and campfire entertainment.*
*Weather permitting and based on availability
Please note, travel and lodging are not included. You will be responsible for all travel and hotel accommodations, meals on travel days, and transfers from the airport or lodging to the Bronco Raptor experience.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fukinstoned

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 8, 2022
Gallery
British Columbia

Bronco Raptor Off-Roadeo

Oh yes…I’m in. This looks like a blast. The Texas Off-Roadeo was a day I’ll remember but this looks like next-level fun.

Bronco Raptor owners who have taken delivery of a qualifying 2022 or newer Bronco Raptor are eligible to attend. One (1) Bronco Raptor experience is included with a vehicle purchase. This credit is available to the vehicle owner as long as the complimentary visit to Bronco Off-Roadeo has not been previously redeemed.

While the Bronco Raptor experience will share the same mailing address, Bronco Raptor owners will be greeted by a custom basecamp and a completely unique driving experience.
The Bronco Raptor experience was created specifically for the all-new Ford Bronco® Raptor™ – the world’s first Ultra4 Racing-inspired SUV – to highlight its Built Wild™ capability and durability, combined with legendary Ford Performance engineering and design. The day will include a curated mix of high-speed driving, technical trails, and thrilling obstacles.
We are confident that every drive and challenge will deliver the unforgettable moments and excitement expected from the Bronco, Raptor, and Ford Performance brands. Like at Bronco Off-Roadeo, Bronco Raptor owners will enjoy elements of the amazing Bronco Nation community and lifestyle, exclusive gear, and more.

As a verified owner of a 2022 Bronco Raptor, you will receive one (1) visit to a 1-day Off-Roadeo experience that includes lunch and dinner, a Bronco Raptor to drive during the event, opportunities to engage with our expert coaching team, and campfire entertainment.*
Please note, travel and lodging are not included. You will be responsible for all travel and hotel accommodations, meals on travel days, and transfers from the airport or lodging to the Bronco Raptor experience.
Can’t wait… I hope they start in March as I have vacation already booked and was planning a road trip anyway ❤️ hope other members here will be there too! I’ll be driving my Bronco Raptor to this event 😉

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Where are they holding the event?
Mt. Potosi, the home of Bronco Off-Roadeo Nevada.

Additional announcement information below. However we are all anxiously awaiting additional details.

Braptor23

Dec 24, 2022
Gallery
Hudson Valley, NY
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor

Bronco Raptor Off-Roadeo

This is very frustrating. We originally ordered a wild track and signed up and took the bronco rodeo in New Hampshire. Then they came out with the raptor. We switched the order to a raptor, and now we can’t attend the raptor rodeo. That’s so disappointing.

Braptor23

Dec 24, 2022
Gallery
Hudson Valley, NY
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
This is very frustrating. We originally ordered a wild track and signed up and took the bronco rodeo in New Hampshire. Then they came out with the raptor. We switched the order to a raptor, and now we can’t attend the raptor rodeo. That’s so disappointing.
P.S. Of course I would pay because we already got the benefit. I just think new raptor owners should be allowed to sign up for the rodeo because it’s a completely different experience.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
P.S. Of course I would pay because we already got the benefit. I just think new raptor owners should be allowed to sign up for the rodeo because it’s a completely different experience.
I read it as any Bronco Raptor owner will be eligible to attend. Only one "free" Off-Roadeo event ticket per Bronco purchaser, therefore owners who have already used their one free Off-Roadeo event ticket will have an admission fee. I'm expecting we are all Good if we want to attend.

Tye

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Jan 9, 2023
Gallery
Bay Area
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Porsche GT3
If you never received a refund for the regular off roadeo (because your vehicle never came, you didnt take delivery of it, or you just didnt get the refund) then you are able to attend the raptor event free. i confirmed this with the off rodeo group on the phone. Example, i had a badlands sas on order when i did the event, never received the $200 refund because i didnt take that vehicle when i found a raptor allocation (not selected for golden ticket), thus i was given choice of i can take the refund against my raptor now, or i can forfeit it and thus qualify for the complimentary raptor experience.

Braptor23

Dec 24, 2022
Gallery
Hudson Valley, NY
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
If you never received a refund for the regular off roadeo (because your vehicle never came, you didnt take delivery of it, or you just didnt get the refund) then you are able to attend the raptor event free. i confirmed this with the off rodeo group on the phone. Example, i had a badlands sas on order when i did the event, never received the $200 refund because i didnt take that vehicle when i found a raptor allocation (not selected for golden ticket), thus i was given choice of i can take the refund against my raptor now, or i can forfeit it and thus qualify for the complimentary raptor experience.
I did receive a refund when I took delivery of my raptor

NDRaptor

Oct 29, 2022
Gallery
Fargo ND
Current Ride
2017 F350
Current Ride #2
2022 Audi SQ8
Funny I got my offroadeo refund a couple days ago for Moab and still no BroncR. It’s close, 10 miles away for 6 days now. Rail-to-transport transfer yard. But I haven’t taken delivery. It’s torture!

Metal-tech 4x4

Mar 13, 2023
Gallery
Pacific North West
Current Ride
2022 Badlands - Sqach Built
Current Ride #2
Lexus GX470 overland built
Already went to an off-rodeo? Time to put the new Raptor in the other spouse's name....... :cool:

I have not gone to any of them yet, and on my 2nd Bronco. This might get me to go. I am curious what they have to show with the Raptor.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Already went to an off-rodeo? Time to put the new Raptor in the other spouse's name....... :cool:

I have not gone to any of them yet, and on my 2nd Bronco. This might get me to go. I am curious what they have to show with the Raptor.
It's a chance to learn with one of Ford's Bronco Raptors, it has to be all good. :giggle:

Top Member Reactions