Just Announced: The Bronco Off-Roadeo Raptor Experience!

off-roadeo bronco raptor.jpg

SOMETHING THRILLING IS COMING SOON FOR BRONCO RAPTOR!​

Owners of the all-new Ford Bronco® Raptor™, designed and engineered by Ford Performance, will be able to experience the ultimate desert conquering, rock-crawling and Built Wild™ off-road adventure. This exciting owner experience will be breaking ground on Mt. Potosi, the home of Bronco Off-Roadeo Nevada.

Click below to receive the latest news and updates.

Stay Connected

Attachments

• off-roadeo bronco raptor.jpg
    off-roadeo bronco raptor.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 13,598

ChiliPepper

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 3, 2022
Gallery
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
First Responder
27 yrs SAR, Wilderness EMT, retired
You beat me out of bed :ROFLMAO::love: I got my notice at 05:00.

I told you Kaitlynn said it was coming.

SOMETHING THRILLING IS COMING SOON FOR BRONCO RAPTOR!
Owners of the all-new Ford Bronco® Raptor™, designed and engineered by Ford Performance, will be able to experience the ultimate desert conquering, rock-crawling and Built Wild™ off-road adventure. This exciting owner experience will be breaking ground on Mt. Potosi, the home of Bronco Off-Roadeo Nevada.

Click below to receive the latest news and updates.

Stay Connected

SevoSandman

Founding Member
Oct 12, 2022
Gallery
NorCal
Current Ride
2022 Ox White BRaptor
Current Ride #2
In the stable... GR86 10th Anniversary Ed, 4Runner TSE, Cayenne GTS, Cayman S, 235i, Lotus Elise
Can’t wait!!! 🙌🏽

Apache 8

Founding Member
Feb 18, 2022
SoCal
The wording as to who is eligible is a bit ambiguous. At first I took it to mean that if a new Raptor owner had previously attended the existing "basic" off-roadeo, that they would not be allowed to attend this course. The second interpretation was that only one raptor off-roadeo per new vehicle is allowed ( so if the first owner goes, a follow up owner of the same raptor could not. ). It just doesn't make sense that if you buy the raptor you do not automatically become eligible to attend the course. Especially since there are no statements by Ford that in addition to guests, anybody can pony up (see what I did there?) $2300.00 or whatever it costs to go.

ChiliPepper

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 3, 2022
Gallery
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
First Responder
The wording as to who is eligible is a bit ambiguous. At first I took it to mean that if a new Raptor owner had previously attended the existing "basic" off-roadeo, that they would not be allowed to attend this course. The second interpretation was that only one raptor off-roadeo per new vehicle is allowed ( so if the first owner goes, a follow up owner of the same raptor could not. ). It just doesn't make sense that if you buy the raptor you do not automatically become eligible to attend the course. Especially since there are no statements by Ford that in addition to guests, anybody can pony up (see what I did there?) $2300.00 or whatever it costs to go.
I'm not a lawyer, but as far as I'm concerned, the Off-roadeo is a gift. If you bought a Bronco seconded hand then you don't get a gift. If you already got a gift, then you don't get a second gift. Period, end of story, stop whining, stop trying to get something for nothing. You're not entitled.

It's a gift.

Apache 8

Founding Member
Feb 18, 2022
SoCal
I'm not a lawyer, but as far as I'm concerned, the Off-roadeo is a gift. If you bought a Bronco seconded hand then you don't get a gift. If you already got a gift, then you don't get a second gift. Period, end of story, stop whining, stop trying to get something for nothing. You're not entitled.

It's a gift.
It will not make any difference to me either way as I am prepared to pay to attend if necessary. Unfortunately you completely missed the gist of my post which was that the wording, in my opinion, was somewhat ambiguous. No entitlement, no whining. Based on your post today and previous ones, you sound like a very bitter individual.

ChiliPepper

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 3, 2022
Gallery
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
First Responder
Mt. Potosi, Nevada.
1676123752199.pngScreenshot 2023-02-11 074638.jpg

Kaitlynn thinks the dates will be posted on or about 1-MAR. BORP HQ is trying to juggle dates with the regular Bronco Off-Roadeo at Mt. Potosi.

Last edited:

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Agreed, wording seems a little vague and I was surprised they even mentioned guests. Appears it’s just to inform us the special Bronco Raptor Off-Roadeo is happening and to not attend the current event offering to preserve your one free ticket. We’ll be anxiously awaiting further information. 🤗

ChiliPepper

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 3, 2022
Gallery
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
First Responder
BORP HQ:
"We are making a few changes to our Terms & Conditions, including our guest, cancellation, and rescheduling fees. These new 2023 policy changes will take effect on March 2, 2023 and will apply to new reservations and changes to existing reservations made on or after March 2, 2023. Click here for more details."

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Hello,
new to the forum and new scheduled owner of a brand new shadow black Braptor! So damn excited.

do you know if this experience will be available to us Canadians? Would love to participate with my new addition.

thank you
Welcome to BroncoRaptor.com! Glad you found us! Checkout the Bronco Raptor Off-Roadeo site as it sounds like U.S. and Canadian residents who purchase Bronco Raptors are invited.

ChiliPepper

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 3, 2022
Gallery
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
First Responder
Welcome! I don't see why not. You just need to get yourself to Nevada.

Apache 8

Founding Member
Feb 18, 2022
SoCal
Hello,
new to the forum and new scheduled owner of a brand new shadow black Braptor! So damn excited.

do you know if this experience will be available to us Canadians? Would love to participate with my new addition.

thank you
There shouold be a reference to the Raptor Off-Roadeo on your window sticker. I do not recall seeing anything on it that pertains to only US purchased Raptors.

ChiliPepper

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 3, 2022
Gallery
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
First Responder
1677014615422.png

This is for regular and Sport Broncos, but I would assume it will also apply to BRs when it comes online.

Bigdaddy007

Feb 21, 2023
Gallery
British Columbia
Current Ride
Bronco raptor
There shouold be a reference to the Raptor Off-Roadeo on your window sticker. I do not recall seeing anything on it that pertains to only US purchased Raptors.
Don’t have my window sticker yet as it’s not built. Scheduled build date is March if that doesn’t change. Have my Vin and tracking my order. Fingers crossed!

Tye

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Jan 9, 2023
Gallery
Bay Area
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Porsche GT3
When i spoke on the phone with them last week, the plan was to start this experience in summer.

Top Member Reactions