Bronco Raptor Off Roadeo

CVSJR

Founding Member
Feb 5, 2022
Gallery
Freehold NJ
Received this answer today, they finally acknowledge there will be an event.
photo

Bronco Off-Roadeo Info <[email protected]>
To:Charles Saporito

Sat, Dec 10 at 12:18 PM

Charles,

Thank you for reaching out to Bronco Off-Roadeo Program Headquarters. Ford recently announced that there will be a Raptor-specific Off-Roadeo experience. Because we have no details regarding the Raptor experience yet, we encourage you to wait to reserve your event. Attending the current Off-Roadeo may preclude you from attending the Raptor-specific experience once it becomes operational. Please keep an eye on your inbox for email communications regarding the Raptor experience.

Regards,

Sierra
Bronco Off-Roadeo Program Headquarters
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 888-260-5744
refresh

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
Awesome. Can’t wait for this to become real. I definitely prefer to push this thing to the limit in their vehicle and get a better feel for limitations. After taking mine to Moab I discovered that it is definitely capable of way more than I was comfortable with knowing I had to drive it back home 15 hours.

SevoSandman

Founding Member
Oct 12, 2022
Gallery
NorCal
Current Ride
2022 Ox White BRaptor
Current Ride #2
In the stable... GR86 10th Anniversary Ed, 4Runner TSE, Cayenne GTS, Cayman S, 235i, Lotus Elise
Great news!!! Can’t wait til more details come out!!! 🙌🏽

Tacoman03

Dec 6, 2022
Gallery
Fayetteville, AR
Current Ride
2022 Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Spoke to a rep with Off Rodeo this AM to get my Raptor "verified" since you cannot do it online as the Raptor trim has not been added yet, and he said mid year should be close to having the experience ready and to not use my pass for a regular off rodeo course so that I can use it for the Raptor course.
Did the Vegas course this Fall(using my first Bronco code,) so not sure how they will add a Baja trail to that course???

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
Spoke to a rep with Off Rodeo this AM to get my Raptor "verified" since you cannot do it online as the Raptor trim has not been added yet, and he said mid year should be close to having the experience ready and to not use my pass for a regular off rodeo course so that I can use it for the Raptor course.
Did the Vegas course this Fall(using my first Bronco code,) so not sure how they will add a Baja trail to that course???
It will not be done using regular Off Rodeo courses/locations. Ford Performance has its own facilities, such as the one outside of Salt Lake City.

slicktop

Founding Member
Jul 28, 2022
florida
Current Ride
Ford Excursion .... diesel 4x4...
Current Ride #2
1974 Bronco candy apple red, white hard top
I attended the off rodeo in Navada 11/14/ was great experience I was the only owner there with a Braptor they told me then about a special program just for the Raptor was coming soon!!

Al The Pal

Founding Member
Mar 20, 2022
Gallery
TN
For those looking ahead, it's most likely that only you will be able to participate in the driving experience. You can have someone attend the dinner but I doubt they'll let ride-alongs based on Raptor Assault prior experience and current event documentation. With that in mind I wanted to take my son to Utah Off-Rodeo and likely forfeited the BRaptor specific event but it was worth it to me to have him with me the whole way. If you do go to the BRaptor event, it will be very informative and fun, can't wait to see feedback in the future.

JohnGalt

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 25, 2022
Gallery
Sacramento/Tahoe
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 Land Rover Defender 110
For those looking ahead, it's most likely that only you will be able to participate in the driving experience. You can have someone attend the dinner but I doubt they'll let ride-alongs based on Raptor Assault prior experience and current event documentation. With that in mind I wanted to take my son to Utah Off-Rodeo and likely forfeited the BRaptor specific event but it was worth it to me to have him with me the whole way. If you do go to the BRaptor event, it will be very informative and fun, can't wait to see feedback in the future.
Being new to Bronco and Raptor events, I checked out some You tube videos. I was surprised the Raptor assault was a shared vehicle (2 owner drivers) as you stated. Further looking at the agenda with shared driving, there doesn't appear to be a lot of “drivers seat“ time for the time, money and effort to get there.

That said, I’ll probably drive to the Assault and then link some other off-road activities to an extended trip assuming its in Tooele, UT which is “only” a 9 hour drive.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Article below from August 2022 when Ford announced the Bronco Raptor Off-Roadeo was planned.

Al The Pal

Founding Member
Mar 20, 2022
Gallery
TN
Being new to Bronco and Raptor events, I checked out some You tube videos. I was surprised the Raptor assault was a shared vehicle (2 owner drivers) as you stated. Further looking at the agenda with shared driving, there doesn't appear to be a lot of “drivers seat“ time for the time, money and effort to get there.

That said, I’ll probably drive to the Assault and then link some other off-road activities to an extended trip assuming its in Tooele, UT which is “only” a 9 hour drive.
I really enjoyed Raptor Assault in 2019. Each driver swapped and got about half the trail time up into the mountains. Then, at the track event both drivers basically did both tracks twice. I left there with a huge respect of how robust the Raptors are and learned a little about the different modes. It was fun, would do it again but wanted my son to be able to participate and assume it won't be possible, just as with Raptor Assault (no "guest" riders, only owners)

Top Member Reactions