Bronco Scheduling - Week of 4/18

bronco-april18th-schedule.jpg

Someone just posted on BN that Ford will be scheduling 8 weeks of builds next Thursday 4/21.

That would take builds out into August. No details on which trims would be included.

Last edited by a moderator:

Antimatter Blue

Founding Member
Feb 13, 2022
Gallery
Los Angeles
If you want to know when your Raptor will be scheduled for production, just ask your dealer. Dealers select which Raptors get produced each month, not Ford.

OP
Ironmike

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
If you want to know when your Raptor will be scheduled for production, just ask your dealer. Dealers select which Raptors get produced each month, not Ford.
Partly true. My dealer called me to let me know I was first in line to get scheduled at his shop, but did not know exactly which day the scheduling would occur, or for which exact production week.

OP
Ironmike

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
Here's the "official" Ford communique with the indicated build weeks (courtesy of the 6G Admin):
1650044278130.png

OP
Ironmike

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
Which part is false?
Dealers don't know exactly when - they can't tell you your build week before it gets assigned by Ford. They just prioritize, and maybe know how many allocations will get built in the next "round" (batch of weeks).

Antimatter Blue

Founding Member
Feb 13, 2022
Gallery
Los Angeles
Dealers don't know exactly when - they can't tell you your build week before it gets assigned by Ford. They just prioritize, and maybe know how many allocations will get built in the next "round" (batch of weeks).

Good thing I didn’t say the dealers know your build week before it gets assigned by Ford.

Each month, the dealers select the Raptors that get built, it’s really that simple. So anyone can just ask their dealer where they are in the queue.

OP
Ironmike

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
Good thing I didn’t say the dealers know your build week before it gets assigned by Ford.

Each month, the dealers select the Raptors that get built, it’s really that simple. So anyone can just ask their dealer where they are in the queue.
Quoting you:
"If you want to know when your Raptor will be scheduled for production, just ask your dealer."

Again, they don't know "when", just "if".

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
My understanding is the dealer is prioritizing the builds for vehicles from their own dealerships unscheduled orders.

If this is true, take a large dealership with Raptor orders from Reservation holders & dealer allotments where they are charging ADM. I wonder if such a dealer would likely schedule the Raptor that is bringing them ADM ahead of us reservation holders at MSRP, bringing them their ADM quicker and likely be able to get a higher ADM since earlier equals higher demand. My hopes is dealers would be more ethical and prioritize on first order first scheduled, but then they are charging ADM, so unlikely their unethical behavior would be fair with the customers.

This wouldn't apply to smaller dealers such as mine where I'm the only Raptor order/allotment at my dealer and I'm a priority 10. Howerver Ford may schedule me last anyways.

widnere12

Founding Member
Mar 1, 2022
Gallery
Atlanta
Dealers can set priority codes and get a notice when you are previewing, but they dont know when you'll actually get picked up. If they did, they would tell people to get angry customers off their backs.

OP
Ironmike

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
My understanding is the dealer is prioritizing the builds for vehicles from their own dealerships unscheduled orders.

If this is true, take a large dealership with Raptor orders from Reservation holders & dealer allotments where they are charging ADM. I wonder if such a dealer would likely schedule the Raptor that is bringing them ADM ahead of us reservation holders at MSRP, bringing them their ADM quicker and likely be able to get a higher ADM since earlier equals higher demand. My hopes is dealers would be more ethical and prioritize on first order first scheduled, but then they are charging ADM, so unlikely their unethical behavior would be fair with the customers.

This wouldn't apply to smaller dealers such as mine where I'm the only Raptor order/allotment at my dealer and I'm a priority 10. Howerver Ford may schedule me last anyways.
My dealer is fairly large, and they had 10 GT raptors plus at least 5 additional allocations. To my knowledge, I'm the first Raptor to be scheduled out of their shop. And I'm a GT holder buying at MSRP. There ARE ethical dealers out there...just not sure if they're in the majority.

widnere12

Founding Member
Mar 1, 2022
Gallery
Atlanta
My dealer is fairly large, and they had 10 GT raptors plus at least 5 additional allocations. To my knowledge, I'm the first Raptor to be scheduled out of their shop. And I'm a GT holder buying at MSRP. There ARE ethical dealers out there...just not sure if they're in the majority.
I’m with you on that sentiment. My dealer is getting 4. All are set to priority 10, but none have been lucky enough to get scheduled.

newguy

Founding Member
Apr 6, 2022
Gallery
CT
Mine shows a priority code of 99 does that mean I’m going to be waiting a very long time? damn

OP
Ironmike

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
Mine shows a priority code of 99 does that mean I’m going to be waiting a very long time? damn
Code 99 is essentially a Hold/Do-Not-Build code - it will never be scheduled. Something must be wrong with your order, and you should call your dealer to get it resolved so that they can assign you a normal retail priority code (10 to 19) which allows you to be scheduled at some point.

newguy

Founding Member
Apr 6, 2022
Gallery
CT
I just emailed them thank you why would a dealer put a priority coat of 99 on a build like that though

OP
Ironmike

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
I just emailed them thank you why would a dealer put a priority coat of 99 on a build like that though
Sometimes it's just laziness or incompetence on their part, but there are legitimate reasons to do that. Maybe the build is not clean, or contains long-term constrained parts. Sometimes a customer simply wants to delay until the next model year for some reason (for example, next year there are supposed to be painted modular tops available).

For Raptors customers, those that got golden tickets had their original Bronco orders "99'ed" briefly until such time as they could work with their dealer and dial in their Raptor order conversion.

At any rate, better for you and your dealer to be on the same page, and get that PC99 cleared up.

Top Member Reactions