Code Orange Appearance Packages??

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
Another rumor floating around of possible upcoming "Code Orange" Appearance Packages on the Bronco Raptor. Does video below show hints of it possibly on both the exterior and interior? Look it over and see what you think.

Screenshot_20221207-080913_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20221207-081216_Gallery.jpg

I'm more into what it has already.
Less is more on the orange interior accents.
Lettering on grill is okay.

I'm more into what it has already.
Less is more on the orange interior accents.
Lettering on grill is okay.
Like someone pointed out on another forum, it looks like it may be someone's personal vehicle they added the interior accents too. It still doesn't mean Ford wouldn't consider something like this as a possibility.
I figured you'd see individuals do the front grill lettering, I know I had thought about it myself.
I could see the "Blackout Package" eliminating all the silver pieces up front also.

Like someone pointed out on another forum, it looks like it may be someone's personal vehicle they added the interior accents too. It still doesn't mean Ford wouldn't consider something like this as a possibility.
I figured you'd see individuals do the front grill lettering, I know I had thought about it myself.
I could see the "Blackout Package" eliminating all the silver pieces up front also.
I agree, I didn't see anything besides decals, paint, and powder coating. If Ford Performance should offer a special package I would hope it's based on functional hardware upgrades, not a cosmetic enhancement.

Back