Dealers selling at MSRP?

Well, not the dealer I talked to today! They want $25k over MSRP and said they would guarantee one of their first allocations.

yeah the dealer i had my order into since October said their mark-up on the Raptor is going to be $20K <sigh>

but i found another dealership in our area that doesn't do mark-ups and placed a new order with them. We had the same crap last summer when we bought our Defender 110. Dealer wanted $25K premium, so we called the other rover dealership five miles down the road and went and ordered one w/ zero mark-up that same day.

it's ridiculous what some of these stealerships are doing - and they're going to pay for it in customer rating, retention, and recommendations.

It's so frustrating having to spend hours trying to find a dealer selling the vehicle at the price FORD set! I sure wish Ford would let you build and buy over the internet at MRSP.

I talked to Power Ford in Albuquerque, NM yesterday and they want about $150k for their "only" Bronco Raptor....

Madness. Just wait until they start showing up on Ebay for $100,000+

How? I talked to my dealer just yesterday and at this time no dealer is guaranteed a Bronco Raptor. He even was on the phone with the area Ford rep who was laughing at all the of dealers saying they have a Bronco Raptor.
I just don't believe all dealers are going with mark-ups.

Dealers are just hedging their bet. They will eventually get allocations so they are negotiating a price upfront to "put you on a list".

Would a dealer would not have to honor the time/number stamp on reservations in order. The idea they are pre-negotiating on purchases and uncharging $20k+ pre-production is absurd. Did people pay over MSRP for the 2021 Broncos?

Would a dealer would not have to honor the time/number stamp on reservations in order. The idea they are pre-negotiating on purchases and uncharging $20k+ pre-production is absurd. Did people pay over MSRP for the 2021 Broncos?
Most are paying some sort of market adjustment. Most Broncos I see for sale are at least $10k over sticker.

Most are paying some sort of market adjustment. Most Broncos I see for sale are at least $10k over sticker.
While those for sale do have a mark up, they should be non-reservation vehicles should they not. Individuals with reservations pick them up and they never sit on the lot.

While those for sale do have a mark up, they should be non-reservation vehicles should they not. Individuals with reservations pick them up and they never sit on the lot.
Most of them are abandoned orders or a released demo. I just got a call from a dealer last week saying that Ford is finally allowing dealers to sell their demo/mannequin Broncos that they have had sitting on the lot.

Back