Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Two hours after my dealer called me Friday morning to let me know his Ford rep called to advise him that one was coming to his dealership I got the golden ticket email.

I had seen him at the Country Club the night before and he told me, “ tomorrow you will get an email….. it will say “congratulations “ or “sorry”. Friday morning I answered the phone, “Hey man, what’s up?” him, “you lucky S-O-B………… you’re the only one for my dealership and 1 of only 13 in my zone. (No idea how many dealers are in this zone) 🤷‍♂️
That is great! I can't wait for the order banks to open so you can tell us how you are spec'ing out your Bronco Raptor.

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
I received my golden ticket and sent it to my dealer. He then called me and said I would have to pay $20k over MSRP for it. I talked to them over the weekend and they removed the ADM and said I would pay MSRP now (insert sigh of relief), but I will have to sign something saying that if I sell it in the first year I will have to split the profits with them. Based on what he said they have not been told how many allocations they will get separate from golden ticket recipients and I was the only one so far they even knew of at their dealership. I would assume that if you can find a dealer with allocations of their own they will ask for more than MSRP since that is their allocation and not a golden ticket holders.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
I received my golden ticket and sent it to my dealer. He then called me and said I would have to pay $20k over MSRP for it. I talked to them over the weekend and they removed the ADM and said I would pay MSRP now (insert sigh of relief), but I will have to sign something saying that if I sell it in the first year I will have to split the profits with them. Based on what he said they have not been told how many allocations they will get separate from golden ticket recipients and I was the only one so far they even knew of at their dealership. I would assume that if you can find a dealer with allocations of their own they will ask for more than MSRP since that is their allocation and not a golden ticket holders.
I'm glad to hear you were able to talk some sense into them! Sounds like this might be a good strategy for others to use if their dealership wants to charge an ADM.

supersix

Go for Launch!
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
U-S-A
Current Ride
2021 Bronco FE

Remember when Ford put a two-year stipulation on owners reselling the Ford GT a few years ago? That would be interesting if they did the same thing with the Bronco Raptor.

BronxRaptor

Founding Member
Jan 31, 2022
Gallery
Los Angeles
Kudos to you for talking your dealer out of that insane $20K mark up.
Now, can you give my dealer a call ?! 😁

Mhuds3

Founding Member
Apr 26, 2022
Oregon
Hello All,
I have secured an allocation for a Raptor last week (late to the party). The ADM is over $30k which I managed to discount! I know this is an insane mark up but then again insanely desirable vehicle. I'm really not sure if this makes financial sense or I should wait 12-24mnths until I can pick one up at MSRP? Thoughts?
Thanks,

Cupholders

Founding Member
Mar 10, 2022
Gallery
Mass
Military
Army & Air National Guard
Current Ride
Jeep Rubicon
Hello All,
I have secured an allocation for a Raptor last week (late to the party). The ADM is over $30k which I managed to discount! I know this is an insane mark up but then again insanely desirable vehicle. I'm really not sure if this makes financial sense or I should wait 12-24mnths until I can pick one up at MSRP? Thoughts?
Thanks,
Tough call. From what I understand it’s hard to find a 150 Raptor for MSRP and it’s been out for years. MSRP will just be going up with inflation the next couple years so that $30k at todays MSRP might not be as far off

Fordsalesguy

Founding Member
Feb 10, 2022
Texas
Most are paying some sort of market adjustment. Most Broncos I see for sale are at least $10k over sticker.
I haven’t Sold any of my Broncos over MSRP but Ford has given me 8 or 9 per month. At that rate I can satisfy all my existing Bronco orders in the next couple of years.

Ford has told me so far I’ll get ONE Bronco Raptor for 2022… which means I’ll NEVER be able to satisfy the demand.

Fordsalesguy

Founding Member
Feb 10, 2022
Texas
Tough call. From what I understand it’s hard to find a 150 Raptor for MSRP and it’s been out for years. MSRP will just be going up with inflation the next couple years so that $30k at todays MSRP might not be as far off
Ford has already adjusted MSRP’s three times this year. Ford has raised the MSRP on F-150 Raptors over $4,000 from early 22 builds to late 22 builds… it’s not just dealerships that want to make money.

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
Hello All,
Thanks,
There has been nothing definite out of Ford to indicate the Bronco Raptor will continue to be made after 2022. Highly likely IMHO, but not confirmed. If you have a way to get one this year, I'd push to do it while you know you can.

78Bronco

Founding Member
Feb 10, 2022
Illinois
There has been nothing definite out of Ford to indicate the Bronco Raptor will continue to be made after 2022. Highly likely IMHO, but not confirmed. If you have a way to get one this year, I'd push to do it while you know you can.
$30k over sticker? Looking over $100k for a Bronco? Ridiculous! Just get a Shelby GT500 at that point

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Hello All,
Thanks,
I'm not paying too far off that ADM myself. The Bronco Raptor is fun for the entire family and I don't see the demand getting any lower so I decided it was worth it to pay up so I can have one. That ADM is definitely at the breaking point for me so it really just depends how bad you want it and if you can afford to pay the premium.

CVSJR

Founding Member
Feb 5, 2022
Gallery
Freehold NJ
I'm not paying too far off that ADM myself. The Bronco Raptor is fun for the entire family and I don't see the demand getting any lower so I decided it was worth it to pay up so I can have one. That ADM is definitely at the breaking point for me so it really just depends how bad you want it and if you can afford to pay the premium.
It depends on your financial situation and how bad you want a Bronco Raptor but I wouldn't bet on 2023 being the year of no ADM.

supersix

Go for Launch!
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
U-S-A
Current Ride
2021 Bronco FE
Hello All,
Thanks,

That's a tough call! Do you currently own a Bronco?

Is there anything else in the 100k price range you are considering? (RAM TRX, Ford Raptor, Jeep 392, LR Defender)

95BK9

Founding Member
Mar 27, 2022
Gallery
Ohio
Military
US Army Military Police K9
Current Ride
2023 Aera 51 Braptor
Current Ride #2
2006 Ranger FX4 Level II
First Responder
Former Police
Here in Ohio they are asking for a 30K mark up.

jgtuna

Founding Member
Apr 21, 2022
Gallery
Houston, TX
My dealer refused to commit MSRP but said they are aware I’m a multi-time repeat customer and intend to keep that going such that “although we can’t quote precisely the price now, we will be able to look each other in the eye and agree a price that we both are OK with”…will keep you posted…but I suspect they have other braptor orders they may have slotted in front who may have already committed to higher pricing…

Top Member Reactions