First mod for the Bronco Raptor?

Rob41

Founding Member
Apr 19, 2022
Gallery
Northern MI
1) Staun tire deflators and on-board ARB air compressor.
2) Winch
3) Satan black hood wrap.
4) some type of fluid film under body protection
5) I'll regularly do my own ceramic coating to reduce the number of MI racing stripes.
6) Gutting the B&O system and installing upgraded components.

Last edited:

Losy

Founding Member
Apr 9, 2022
Gallery
Long Beach, CA
Tint, paint correction/ceramic coat, BYOD rail, arm rest safe. I also pre-ordered an ADV hardtop for the soft top BL Bronco I have ordered. Arrives late May, so plan to drive BL until the Braptor arrives. Will see if i like the ADV top better than the MIC top, and sell one of them.

Toffs

Founding Member
Mar 31, 2022
Gallery
Atlanta
Definitely will be tinting the front windows. Everyone that is purchasing a bimini top for their Raptor, is there a potential fitment issue given the new B pillar brace (don't believe the new C pillar brace comes into play)?

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Definitely will be tinting the front windows. Everyone that is purchasing a bimini top for their Raptor, is there a potential fitment issue given the new B pillar brace (don't believe the new C pillar brace comes into play)?
I just installed the bimini top on my Badlands and it comes with a metal B pillar brace to support the top over the middle. I'm thinking we can just slide this metal brace out and lay the bimini top over the top of the Bronco Raptor B pillar brace to get similar results.

Top Member Reactions