Ford email on Bronco Raptor ordering process

DdYHrse

Founding Member
šŸ† BR of the Month šŸ†
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
GT holder Had build date pushed continuously from June 6th and eventually landed on Aug 22, my sticker went live yesterday with blend date of Aug 25th. Hoping I get into the shipping lanes soon too! Could it actually be happening this time ? Charlie Brown kicks the šŸˆ!
Judging by what I am seeing I think Charlie is about to tack on the PAT. Iā€™ll definitely be checking on the status a lot more this next week. I just hope once it is built they actually ship it quick and it doesnā€™t sit for a month or more.

69BroncoX302

Founding Member
Dec 5, 2021
Gallery
Utah
Judging by what I am seeing I think Charlie is about to tack on the PAT. Iā€™ll definitely be checking on the status a lot more this next week. I just hope once it is built they actually ship it quick and it doesnā€™t sit for a month or more.

June 15 was my build date, got my window sticker then , and has been in-production since. It would be comical if a late August production date gets shipped before the others that are already built.

but knowing how things go, I wouldnā€™t be surprised if late August build dates get shipped first over ones built in June.

Guess we can count on more gifts from ford eh?! Enjoy the wait.

DdYHrse

Founding Member
šŸ† BR of the Month šŸ†
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
June 15 was my build date, got my window sticker then , and has been in-production since. It would be comical if a late August production date gets shipped before the others that are already built.

but knowing how things go, I wouldnā€™t be surprised if late August build dates get shipped first over ones built in June.

Guess we can count on more gifts from ford eh?! Enjoy the wait.
Yeah. I know it is just a dream. Maybe they wanted to ship a certain amount of them all at the same time? I can see some shipping delays, but not 2 months worth so they either are still waiting on something to finish or there is something else going on. All speculation to an answer we will never know for sure. I have kept the dream alive for a Bronco for over 2 years now so I don't see reason to stop hoping for the best. HA

69BroncoX302

Founding Member
Dec 5, 2021
Gallery
Utah
Yeah. I know it is just a dream. Maybe they wanted to ship a certain amount of them all at the same time? I can see some shipping delays, but not 2 months worth so they either are still waiting on something to finish or there is something else going on. All speculation to an answer we will never know for sure. I have kept the dream alive for a Bronco for over 2 years now so I don't see reason to stop hoping for the best. HA
I feel ya, I just stopped paying attention these days.

Top Member Reactions