TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Any of you lucky Golden Ticket holders get a email from Ford yet on your Bronco Raptor ordering process?

TheBroncoDad

Founding Member
Feb 14, 2022
Stu@rt17
Only a few more days before the order gets placed. I think I have finally made up my mind on all of the options I want. I just keep going back and forth on the carbon package.

Antimatter Blue

Founding Member
Feb 13, 2022
Gallery
Los Angeles
I wasn’t expecting an email from Ford but now I see what you all mean, from the GT email:

We plan to open order banks in March and will send you an email when it's time to order your Bronco Raptor.​
Monday the 8th sounds right to me. But what else can they tell us, other than ‘Okay go ahead and contact your dealer to order now based on the B&P’?

Porque No

Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
San Antonio, TX
I checked with my dealer also and they don’t have an update. They did call me when I got the “golden ticket” letter and told me they would be doing a markup on MSRP, however they don’t know how much yet but I think they are waiting to see what other dealers are doing.

Birdsonthebat

Founding Member
Feb 16, 2022
Gallery
Illinois
I checked with my dealer also and they don’t have an update. They did call me when I got the “golden ticket” letter and told me they would be doing a markup on MSRP, however they don’t know how much yet but I think they are waiting to see what other dealers are doing.
So far no mark up here, fingers crossed.

OP
TurboS

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I'm hoping Ford sends the long awaited email today on the Bronco Ordering process. I'm fortunate enough to obtain a golden ticket via the selected handraiser reservation at my dealer declined and I was the next handraiser reservation in line. However I doubt I will receive the email on this process that Ford is expected to send out today therefore If someone would be so kind to post here I would appreciated it. My dealer has inquired multiple times with his Ford rep, but just as we have all heard, the reps don't have any info yet.

OP
TurboS

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Any Golden Ticket holders recieve the email from Ford yet explaining the ordering process?

Top Member Reactions