Has anyone actually received their Bronco Raptor yet?

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
2021 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
This was posted by Garrett301 on Bronco6G:
Spoke to my dealer this morning...he received a call yesterday from the regional Ford rep to confirm the two BRaptor orders/allocations at the dealership, one of which is mine. It looks like BRaptor scheduling will resume next week. If nothing changes between now and next Thursday (yes, an eternity, anything could happen) I hope to get a VIN then...we'll see!

I have not seen any other posting with a follow up.

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
2021 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
Spoke to my dealer this morning...he received a call yesterday from the regional Ford rep to confirm the two BRaptor orders/allocations at the dealership, one of which is mine. It looks like BRaptor scheduling will resume next week. If nothing changes between now and next Thursday (yes, an eternity, anything could happen) I hope to get a VIN then...we'll see!

I think I misunderstood what he was saying. I think what he means in this quote is his dealership has two allocations which one is his.

Cupholders

Founding Member
Mar 10, 2022
Gallery
Mass
Military
Army & Air National Guard
Current Ride
Jeep Rubicon
I think I misunderstood what he was saying. I think what he means in this quote is his dealership has two allocations which one is his.
That’s how I took it

Teamlions

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2022
Holly Springs, NC
Current Ride
Ininfiti QX70
Current Ride #2
Infiniti QX60
Placed my order last week as a walk in ... had to pay a $ 25 K market adjustment but got an order confirmation email same day. My total price (taxes, etc.) $ 111,500 (ouch) which is insane right ... I'm not that well off but retiring soon and really wanted a doors off dune buggy for some fun rides ... Jeep Rubicon where I though I was headed but this Raptor just too cool looking , right? I went with the black on black color scheme, loaded it up with most of the other stuff. As far as the price, hope I don't ever total the car ... I'd be out $ 30,000 overnight if that ever happened. But Ford has to make money as they are not turning cars very fast right now so I get they (their dealers) need to make more per the few they do sell. If I was smart of course I'd wait a couple more years when supply chain issues bring Raptor cost down to below MSRP, but like most of you I can't wait that long to see this awesome machine in my driveway! I've confined to gladly eating noodles the rest of my years to have fun now, hoping I get by Christmas. Best of luck to all.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Placed my order last week as a walk in ... had to pay a $ 25 K market adjustment but got an order confirmation email same day. My total price (taxes, etc.) $ 111,500 (ouch) which is insane right ... I'm not that well off but retiring soon and really wanted a doors off dune buggy for some fun rides ... Jeep Rubicon where I though I was headed but this Raptor just too cool looking , right? I went with the black on black color scheme, loaded it up with most of the other stuff. As far as the price, hope I don't ever total the car ... I'd be out $ 30,000 overnight if that ever happened. But Ford has to make money as they are not turning cars very fast right now so I get they (their dealers) need to make more per the few they do sell. If I was smart of course I'd wait a couple more years when supply chain issues bring Raptor cost down to below MSRP, but like most of you I can't wait that long to see this awesome machine in my driveway! I've confined to gladly eating noodles the rest of my years to have fun now, hoping I get by Christmas. Best of luck to all.
Welcome to BroncoRaptor.com. Congratulations on your Bronco Raptor order, there is a wealth of BR info here to keep you busy until your anticipated very Merry Christmas arrives!

Blueraptor2022

Founding Member
Mar 14, 2022
Gallery
Canada
That’s nuts, I have my Raptor coming end of the month as it’s in production. I will be selling it soon after taking possession. I’m ok with my Wildtrak.

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
That’s nuts, I have my Raptor coming end of the month as it’s in production. I will be selling it soon after taking possession. I’m ok with my Wildtrak.
Make sure your dealer doesn’t place any resale restrictions on your purchase. Ford has placed a 12-month lockout on previous performance vehicles.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I thought the VB Wildtrak was your son's Birthday present, did it get repossessed by you? Maybe I misunderstood, it just happened to show up on your son's B-day?

Blueraptor2022

Founding Member
Mar 14, 2022
Gallery
Canada
It's absolutely his, I've been hogging it. I also have an M4 but I want to get another car so I figure until the spring I'll keep borrowing his car lol. I'm hoping to make some profit off the Raptor to offset the cost of an Audi R8.

Teamlions

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2022
Holly Springs, NC
Current Ride
Ininfiti QX70
Current Ride #2
Infiniti QX60
What colors did you order? ... maybe I'll buy it! I only put $ 1,000 down.. The reality is, based on everything I've been reading on these posts, I don't think anyone has a Raptor coming soon. I'm beginning to appreciate it may be a while before I ever see mine.

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
Blueraptor2022....you have me biting my tongue in half to keep from saying what I'd like to say 😡
To each their own!
I hope those that truly want the Bronco Raptor for what it is will get it first!

Blueraptor2022

Founding Member
Mar 14, 2022
Gallery
Canada
Blueraptor2022....you have me biting my tongue in half to keep from saying what I'd like to say 😡
To each their own!
I hope those that truly want the Bronco Raptor for what it is will get it first!
You should keep your opinion to yourself, I don’t feel like waiting any longer, I decided to go a different route, I placed the order, the deposit a while ago. Who are you to decide if I can make some money….good idea to keep quiet..

Mta2009

Founding Member
Jul 15, 2022
Gallery
Lancaste, pa
Current Ride
Bronco

I have had a vin for months. It’s been in the build process since June 24th. Anyone else in this situation? I called ford. They said it is built but not released. Any timeline from this point????

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I have had a vin for months. It’s been in the build process since June 24th. Anyone else in this situation? I called ford. They said it is built but not released. Any timeline from this point????
Welcome to BroncoRaptor.com. Yes, @BRVOL has a confirmed BR build, waiting for shipment. From other postings on here sounds like Ford now has the parts to complete BR orders, thus new build dates are being scheduled.

djc007x

Founding Member
Apr 21, 2022
Gallery
Washington, DC
So does anyone think the Bronco Raptor will sell.. Person to Person for 150k or more?

I think it's smart to dump the 2022 order and just go with 2023 if you were lucky enough to snag a 22 and wait like 8 months.. wtf

Mta2009

Founding Member
Jul 15, 2022
Gallery
Lancaste, pa
Current Ride
Bronco
So does anyone think the Bronco Raptor will sell.. Person to Person for 150k or more?

I think it's smart to dump the 2022 order and just go with 2023 if you were lucky enough to snag a 22 and wait like 8 months.. wtf
I have a code orange that has been built but not sent over to shipping.

a as a 2

i actually have two available. One is in code orange which will be my personal truck and the other is a white one with black leather. That is for sale but not in production yet.

Top Member Reactions