Has anyone actually received their Bronco Raptor yet?

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
San Diego
Current Ride
2020 Explorer ST
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
Father in law swears he saw a shadow black braptor here in Cleveland last week. He’s not a car guy but know the broncos from seeing a few here and there. Says it was bigger than normal and saw the raptor badging. FWIW
Most likely a Ford test mule or one of the pre-production units that were made for the various media events

Porque No

Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
San Antonio, TX
Spoke to Ford Performance today. The last delivery date scheduled for me was July 31st. The current info they are giving to me is produced pending update with no further projected delivery date.
Yep, that’s the exact same scenario I have. Dealer can’t tell me anything more than what you were told by Ford Performance

Mta2009

Founding Member
Jul 15, 2022
Lancaste, pa
Current Ride
Bronco
Yep, that’s the exact same scenario I have. Dealer can’t tell me anything more than what you were told by Ford Performance
I’ll confirm this too. I called today and got zero explanation on what’s happening. They mentioned that there is a shortage of drivers and can not keep up with shipping.

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
San Diego
Current Ride
2020 Explorer ST
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
I’ll confirm this too. I called today and got zero explanation on what’s happening. They mentioned that there is a shortage of drivers and can not keep up with shipping.
That is a diversion/fake excuse. Wouldn’t possibly explain why *no* Raptors have shipped since production started over two months ago.

DeRaptor

Founding Member
Apr 12, 2022
Pensacola, FL
That is a diversion/fake excuse. Wouldn’t possibly explain why *no* Raptors have shipped since production started over two months ago.
"The current info they are giving to me is produced pending update with no further projected delivery date."

Production pending update sounds like software modification. Maybe it was too much fun.

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
San Diego
Current Ride
2020 Explorer ST
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
Do you think Ford is just auto-advancing/auto-populating the ETA dates? Do you think there's any validity to the dates?
Probably all just boiler-plate estimates. No validity to any dates until the plant release occurs. At this point, I'm just looking for some verifiable report that any BRaptor has actually shipped from MAP. Then, I'd assume we return more to normal timelines.

djc007x

Founding Member
Apr 21, 2022
Washington, DC
Father in law swears he saw a shadow black braptor here in Cleveland last week. He’s not a car guy but know the broncos from seeing a few here and there. Says it was bigger than normal and saw the raptor badging. FWIW
Most likely a Ford test mule or one of the pre-production units that were made for the various media events
That's like most people claiming they saw "Bigfoot" and not being a Bigfoot expert..

Top Member Reactions