Aug 17, 2023
Gallery
Huntington Beach CA
Current Ride
'23 Raptor
Current Ride #2
'22 4XE Rubicon
Guys -

I have been searching the threads for a solid answer to my dilemma. I am planning my build and need your help please.

Want -
38 or 39” x 13.5 x 18” or 20” beadlocks (and I like the poke)
Rock crawl with full articulation
Maintain a stock-feel ride
To be able to fit in parking garages every so often (work requires me to go to downtown LA rarely)

I have selected bumpers, lights, and steps but can’t seem to nail the wheel/tire/lift combo.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Do you have any suggestions, and with that, what is the total height?

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
I won't be able to tell you the actual height yet since I am still waiting on some parts to come in, but I chose innov8 G600's with 38x13.5x17" falken wildpeak R/T. I will be using RPG perch collars and they said to get full clearance and not rub at full stuff w/ the wheel turned I would need 2.25" front and 3" rear spacers. Seems like these collars are all over the place as to what fits what though. Some did 1.5" and 2.25" rear and I have also seen the reverse of that. My guess is it will raise it up 3" total which will allow me to fit into my standard 7' single car garage still with a couple inches to spare. All the stuff should be here in the next week or so. Only been waiting since December for all of it. Luckily I have had practice on waiting from the Bronco itself. I will post some pics once it is all installed. I also will be swapping bumpers, upper control arms, half tie rods, 20" S8 bar, RTL-M 3rd brake light kit to get rid of the factory one, Foutz under shock skids, rear adjustable panhard bar.

OP
Greybeard

Greybeard

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Aug 17, 2023
Gallery
Huntington Beach CA
Current Ride
'23 Raptor
Current Ride #2
'22 4XE Rubicon
Any of you with a similar set up - can you give me a measurement to the fender from and rear at the center of the wheel?

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
The new Eibach Pro Lift Kit might be something to consider.

Top Member Reactions