How are they transported? Rail, truck, or both

Ranger345

Founding Member
Jan 6, 2022
Gallery
Gretna ne
I live in Omaha Nebraska and was just curious to see how my Raptor would be transported. With the railroad going on strike I think I might be screwed. My window sticker says rail but is that right?

OP
R

Ranger345

Founding Member
Jan 6, 2022
Gallery
Gretna ne
If that was an option I would but I asked my dealer and they said that wasn't an option.

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
If that was an option I would but I asked my dealer and they said that wasn't an option.
That’s not possible. The vehicle belongs to your dealer and must be delivered to them first. Whatever your window sticker says is accurate. RAIL is more common since most dealers are beyond convoy “range” from Wayne, Michigan. Trains provide long-haul transport to regional depots then get picked up by trucks consigned by your dealership.

SoFLoBrapter

Founding Member
Mar 28, 2022
Gallery
SoFlo
That’s not possible. The vehicle belongs to your dealer and must be delivered to them first. Whatever your window sticker says is accurate. RAIL is more common since most dealers are beyond convoy “range” from Wayne, Michigan. Trains provide long-haul transport to regional depots then get picked up by trucks consigned by your dealership.
I have a rail car number, is there a way to track it?

Top Member Reactions