How do you know what # Raptor you have based on VIN?

Jeffrman

Nov 10, 2022
Gallery
Fairfield CT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2014 Porsche 50th Anniversary 911
Today is March 1st and my build date pushed out one day to March 9th. Still no window sticker so I will believe it when it shifts to in production and built.

ChiliPepper

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 3, 2022
Gallery
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
First Responder
27 yrs SAR, Wilderness EMT, retired
Today is March 1st and my build date pushed out one day to March 9th. Still no window sticker so I will believe it when it shifts to in production and built.
OK, on or about....
This is Wednesday. Look on Thursday night or Friday, but definitely by Saturday. :ROFLMAO:

Moving 8th to 9th in the last week tells me there are still production issues. Is that an Azure Gray?

Last edited:

JMCBraptor

Feb 18, 2023
Gallery
Los Angeles
Current Ride
2021 Ram 3500 Megacab
Current Ride #2
Escalade V ,Raptor R, Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit Reserve
My build has been stuck as in Production since 2/17... I was told that its supposed to be at my selling dealer March 20
Fingers crossed....
Screenshot 2023-03-01 at 7.25.12 PM.png

Jeffrman

Nov 10, 2022
Gallery
Fairfield CT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
OK, on or about....
This is Wednesday. Look on Thursday night or Friday, but definitely by Saturday. :ROFLMAO:

Moving 8th to 9th in the last week tells me there are still production issues. Is that an Azure Gray?
Yes, Azure Gray. At least my dealer is promising price protection from the recent February 3K bump.

ChiliPepper

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 3, 2022
Gallery
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
First Responder
My build has been stuck as in Production since 2/17... I was told that its supposed to be at my selling dealer March 20
Fingers crossed....
A lot of train stops between MI and CA. Don't start holding your breath yet, you'll go blue (or azure gray).

Magic Eight Ball.jpg

Last edited:

JMCBraptor

Feb 18, 2023
Gallery
Los Angeles
Current Ride
2021 Ram 3500 Megacab
Current Ride #2
Escalade V ,Raptor R, Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit Reserve
lol I know my original order for the Bronco was 07/2020

ChiliPepper

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 3, 2022
Gallery
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
First Responder
lol I know my original order for the Bronco was 07/2020
Well, your ahead of me. 8-9 months is about what I figured for my build. Got to love that HPR. :love:

Is your dealer checking the status on VinView and/or Smart Vincent?
Screenshot_20230204-065635~2.png

Last edited:

Jeffrman

Nov 10, 2022
Gallery
Fairfield CT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
A lot of train stops between MI and CA. Don't start holding your breath yet, you'll go blue (or azure gray).

View attachment 6500
Today my order changed from a scheduled date to "in production". They reference my window sticker is available but can't access it as of tonight.

ChiliPepper

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 3, 2022
Gallery
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
First Responder
Today my order changed from a scheduled date to "in production". They reference my window sticker is available but can't access it as of tonight.
Dude, you are so close.
Start laying tracks.
Gromit.gif

Last edited:

Jeffrman

Nov 10, 2022
Gallery
Fairfield CT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Well, received my Window Sticker today. WITH the NEW MSRP, a bump of $2,800. The dealer had no idea if he was going to get his price protection rebate. Basically, he said, if I get the lower price, you get the lower price. I called Ford Customer Service, and I was told there is a Certificate that is in effect to protect prices until early April. This covers up to $2850.00. So, for now, I am covered but for those who will get their Braptors after April, Ford stated they may extend the certificate expiration date.

ChiliPepper

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 3, 2022
Gallery
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
First Responder
Well, received my Window Sticker today. WITH the NEW MSRP, a bump of $2,800. The dealer had no idea if he was going to get his price protection rebate. Basically, he said, if I get the lower price, you get the lower price. I called Ford Customer Service, and I was told there is a Certificate that is in effect to protect prices until early April. This covers up to $2850.00. So, for now, I am covered but for those who will get their Braptors after April, Ford stated they may extend the certificate expiration date.

That is exactly what I was worried about in post 60 and post 61 and illustrated in post 56 of this thread. Price increases on base and destination.

Your dealer should be able to see the MY23 retail price protection certificate (for orders prior to 10-FEB) in Smart Vincent and/or VinView. From a buyer point of view, a signed copy of the COVP and DORA is important.

ItemMY23 WasMY23 ISDelta
Base Price$73,780.00$76,580.00$2,800.00
D&D $1,595.00 $1,795.00 $200.00
Total
$3,000.00

Last edited:

ChiliPepper

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 3, 2022
Gallery
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
First Responder
My order is still holding to 3/24 so it looks like I dodged the scheduling bullet this week.
bullet dodge.gif

Last edited:

Jeffrman

Nov 10, 2022
Gallery
Fairfield CT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
That is exactly what I was worried about in post 60 and post 61 and illustrated in post 56 of this thread. Price increases on base and destination.

Your dealer should be able to see the MY23 retail price protection certificate (for orders prior to 10-FEB) in Smart Vincent and/or VinView. From a buyer point of view, a signed copy of the COVP and DORA is important.

ItemMY23 WasMY23 ISDelta
Base Price$73,780.00$76,580.00$2,800.00
D&D $1,595.00 $1,795.00 $200.00
Total
$3,000.00
So, Ford wasn't any help at all regarding Price Protection and my dealer gave me no indication if I would be price protected. My order was placed 11/01/2022. The only price protection I am asking for is the 3K bump. Not the MY transition. I do not know what Smart Vincent, VinView or the other documents you are suggesting I present to my dealer. Since no one else will help me, I am hoping the forum will be my best support. Thank you.

ChiliPepper

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 3, 2022
Gallery
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
First Responder
So, Ford wasn't any help at all regarding Price Protection and my dealer gave me no indication if I would be price protected. My order was placed 11/01/2022. The only price protection I am asking for is the 3K bump. Not the MY transition. I do not know what Smart Vincent, VinView or the other documents you are suggesting I present to my dealer. Since no one else will help me, I am hoping the forum will be my best support. Thank you.
Sorry to hear about that.

Smart VINcent and VinView are software programs that your dealer should have to communicate DORAs etc with Ford. It's a way of tracking a vehicle (VIN) though the system and its associated pricing.

It's amazing how some dealers or salespeople are all sunshine and roses while they are trying to get you in bed, but then fail to stick up for you and just pass along the bad news. "It's not my fault", Ford is screwing us, so we're screwing you.

Ford Bronco Support has always been very helpful to me with any questions or status.

Jeffrman

Nov 10, 2022
Gallery
Fairfield CT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Sorry to hear about that.

Smart VINcent and VinView are software programs that your dealer should have to communicate DORAs etc with Ford. It's a way of tracking a vehicle (VIN) though the system and its associated pricing.

It's amazing how some dealers or salespeople are all sunshine and roses while they are trying to get you in bed, but then fail to stick up for you and just pass along the bad news. "It's not my fault", Ford is screwing us, so we're screwing you.

Ford Bronco Support has always been very helpful to me with any questions or status.
I asked the Ford rep if there was a Bronco customer service contact phone number (I know there is because I once spoke with them) and he stated there is no such number. Do you have the number so that I can call Ford.
Thanks,

ChiliPepper

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 3, 2022
Gallery
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
First Responder
This could be a bitter pill:
Invoice => MSRP => Options => MY23 increase => M23 mid-year increase => ADM => Taxes => Other => Total Cost
1678247392083.png

Top Member Reactions