Founding Member
Feb 27, 2022
Gallery
KC
Current Ride
Raptor
First Responder
Paramedic
I had the first Bronco reservation at my dealer, out of all the Broncos. My order number was 1001.

My Badlands order kept getting pushed back due to the mod top being delayed.

Received a golden ticket, had the first Bronco Raptor delivered to my dealer. Paid MSRP and got a good trade in value for my GT350.

erjdrvr

Feb 10, 2023
Gallery
Indy
Current Ride
Gen3
2023 BRaptor Sales
(Snapshot: 20230217) Active Known MY23 Internet Sales = 222

[1] Obtain VIN
[2] Use window sticker to get order number and Blend Date; * = window sticker not available
https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=
[3] Use tracking website to get production status and dealer contact info
https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

View attachment 6222

View attachment 6192
View attachment 6191
View attachment 6193
View attachment 6194
View attachment 6195
Chili, awesome list....thx!!

I went through this process on the Gen3 with a "Special Order" so I'm a little familiar. But am I correct when I see "Special Order" on the sticker that means it started out as a "Retail/Customer Order"?

Anyway I'm not a Golden Ticket holder and I started my purchase journey on the Ford Site & Autotrader and quickly discovered that the Braptors on Autotrader were already sold. Also searching the Ford site around the midwest & the east coast every Braptor has been a "Special Order" and if it states "Just Arrived" these Braptors had "Blend Dates" in January meaning they are shipping quickly.

Chili, in your research did you notice what percentage of the Braptors are "Special Orders''? Also could one assume that Ford has been focusing on getting vehicles to Golden Ticket holders right now?

ChiliPepper

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 3, 2022
Gallery
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
First Responder
27 yrs SAR, Wilderness EMT, retired
Chili, awesome list....thx!!

I went through this process on the Gen3 with a "Special Order" so I'm a little familiar. But am I correct when I see "Special Order" on the sticker that means it started out as a "Retail/Customer Order"?

Anyway I'm not a Golden Ticket holder and I started my purchase journey on the Ford Site & Autotrader and quickly discovered that the Braptors on Autotrader were already sold. Also searching the Ford site around the midwest & the east coast every Braptor has been a "Special Order" and if it states "Just Arrived" these Braptors had "Blend Dates" in January meaning they are shipping quickly.

Chili, in your research did you notice what percentage of the Braptors are "Special Orders''? Also could one assume that Ford has been focusing on getting vehicles to Golden Ticket holders right now?
They are all "special orders".

1676906662306.png

ChiliPepper

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 3, 2022
Gallery
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
First Responder
Speaking of price increases, seven (7) window stickers were seen already pricing in the 10-FEB MY23 price increases. One appears to be retroactive after delivery. These orders were placed on 9-SEP so they appear to have gotten a double whammy with the SEP 2022 and FEB 2023 MY23 price increases. What does that say about price protection by Ford and/or the dealer for time stamps prior to the 10-FEB announcement? :eek:

View attachment 6279 View attachment 6280 View attachment 6281

This is a big deal. It appears the increase is baked into the vehicle by Ford for any vehicle invoiced after 10-FEB.

Has anyone waiting on an order talked to their dealer about "price protection"? I sent a email off to mine.

Last edited:

ChiliPepper

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 3, 2022
Gallery
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
First Responder
10-FEB-2023 Price Increase
This is a big deal. It appears the increase is baked into the vehicle by Ford for any vehicle invoiced after 10-FEB.

Has anyone waiting on an order talked to their dealer about "price protection"? I sent an email off to mine.

Ford Bronco FAQs has no information.

This is from Bronco6G forum:

I called Ford Bronco Support and they said, "I do see your order. It is now scheduled for the week of 20-MAR (bump #7). The 10-FEB-2023 retail price protection is between you and the dealer. Contact your dealer for verification." I'm still waiting to hear from my dealer; it is a "holiday" after all. I was unable to verify schedule date with https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking; it appears to be off-line.

Bottom Line:
If your dealer does not honor your pre 10-FEB order pricing, then you are looking at a $3000 increase for your BR.

Ckop24

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 10, 2023
Gallery
Carlsbad, CA
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Picked up a 2022 used with 6k miles on it for $90k on eBay. (Code Orange, Lux pkg, black vinyl washout interior) This was about $10k cheaper than anything else I saw on the west coast. Good luck on the search!

jgtuna

Founding Member
Apr 21, 2022
Gallery
Houston, TX
I'm sorry for your troubles with Tomball Ford. I hope you are able to work it out.

This list is for active MY23 sales, so unless your dealer advertised your BR on the internet, it would not show up on my list.

Hope to see you at the BR Off-Roadeo.
View attachment 6219
Well - got it done and they sold it with a $5k ADM which I was ok paying. Now to decide what mods to do first and where to take her for her first adventure…

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Picked up a 2022 used with 6k miles on it for $90k on eBay. (Code Orange, Lux pkg, black vinyl washout interior) This was about $10k cheaper than anything else I saw on the west coast. Good luck on the search!
Welcome to forum and Congrats on getting your new Bronco Raptor! 🍻
ps. 6k but you're the only one that knows, it's still going to turn just as many heads. :cool:

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Well - got it done and they sold it with a $5k ADM which I was ok paying. Now to decide what mods to do first and where to take her for her first adventure…
Congratulations! 🍻 It's been a long wait, and I hope it's even longer before that big smile leaves your face! ☺️

Rewsog1198

May 20, 2022
Richmond
I'm certain this has been asked and answered somewhere but I'm having a hard time navigating this site. I'm an aspiring owner but most certainly not going to pay 20-50 over MSRP
I put my name on a reservation list in feb 22 with an agreed 2500 down 10k over MSRP and a 1 year wait. Just got it a week ago Out the door just over 90

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
2021 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
Non golden ticket holder and no previous order placed for a Bronco and I got mine for 5,000 over.

BRaptor19

Founding Member
Oct 22, 2022
Gallery
Panama City Beach
Current Ride
23MY Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
BMW X5 M Sport
First Responder
Former Firefighter/Medic
I'm certain this has been asked and answered somewhere but I'm having a hard time navigating this site. I'm an aspiring owner but most certainly not going to pay 20-50 over MSRP
What you are saying is you would like a Bronco Raptor but not actually buy one. These will NEVER be sold new for MSRP unless you made that signed agreement with an ordering dealership that honors it. Extremely rare!!! We sell every Bronco Raptor at $15k over MSRP, I even paid that for my 2023 Bronco Raptor.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I put my name on a reservation list in feb 22 with an agreed 2500 down 10k over MSRP and a 1 year wait. Just got it a week ago Out the door just over 90
Welcome to the forum! 🍻 Congrats on your new Bronco Raptor delivery 🏆

Ricky

Founding Member
Jun 4, 2022
Gallery
Sunnyvale
Originally ordered a Wildtrack. Received the GT email and responded. Received the GT and placed my order. MSRP, they never even brought up Admin. Just a thought but remember Ford gave you 220,000 points for the long wait and certain constraints. Those points equal $1100.00 which I used toward my purchase price. So technically if you were in the same situation, you actually got yours for under MSRP. 2022 Bronco Raptor.

Bronco raptor delivered.jpeg

OP
M

mavicmavs

Feb 16, 2023
Gallery
Flagstaff
Current Ride
Hummer H3
What you are saying is you would like a Bronco Raptor but not actually buy one. These will NEVER be sold new for MSRP unless you made that signed agreement with an ordering dealership that honors it. Extremely rare!!! We sell every Bronco Raptor at $15k over MSRP, I even paid that for my 2023 Bronco Raptor.
We shall see

Top Member Reactions