How much did you pay for yours?

ftc120

Dec 28, 2022
ME.
Current Ride
F 150 RAPTOR 37
Current Ride #2
GT 500 CFTP
I had the first Bronco reservation at my dealer, out of all the Broncos. My order number was 1001.

My Badlands order kept getting pushed back due to the mod top being delayed.

Received a golden ticket, had the first Bronco Raptor delivered to my dealer. Paid MSRP and got a good trade in value for my GT350.
I really hope you didn't trade in a GT 350 R ? The only reason why I say that is there where only a total of around 3800 GT 350 R's made from 2015 to 2020 and the values are going up. The GT 350 R is the lowest production quantity vehicle made by ford in a long time, not counting the Ford GT. The bronco raptor is becoming a dime a dozen and ford is already giving out to many allocations and over producing them.

ftc120

Dec 28, 2022
ME.
Current Ride
F 150 RAPTOR 37
Current Ride #2
GT 500 CFTP
What you are saying is you would like a Bronco Raptor but not actually buy one. These will NEVER be sold new for MSRP unless you made that signed agreement with an ordering dealership that honors it. Extremely rare!!! We sell every Bronco Raptor at $15k over MSRP, I even paid that for my 2023 Bronco Raptor.
Stop Drinking the kool aid and fear mongering please. Everything comes full circle just like stock prices and recessions. When the Gen. 2 raptor first came out people where doing stupid things and paying over MSRP for a Gen. 2 raptor and by 2019 you could buy a Gen. 2 raptor for $ 6000.00 to $ 8000.00 under Msrp. Ford is giving out alot of allocations for the bronco raptor and they are over producing them. If someone is patient and uses their head and pays attention to the economy Bronco Raptors will cool down after the newness and FOMO wears off. The Feds are raising rates to at least 6 percent, which means new car interest rates will be over 10 percent by mid summer and used car rates will hit 13 percent which will knock alot of buyers out of the market. Not counting the Raptor R, which is to new, the only 2 ford vehicles with very low production numbers since 2015 and have truly increased in price since 2015 is the GT 350 R and the Ford GT. Will see what happens with the Raptor R, but the bronco raptor WILL NOT FALL INTO THE SAME RARITY OR EXCLUSIVITY as either one of those vehicles.

OP
M

mavicmavs

Feb 16, 2023
Gallery
Flagstaff
Current Ride
Hummer H3
Stop Drinking the kool aid and fear mongering please. Everything comes full circle just like stock prices and recessions. When the Gen. 2 raptor first came out people where doing stupid things and paying over MSRP for a Gen. 2 raptor and by 2019 you could buy a Gen. 2 raptor for $ 6000.00 to $ 8000.00 under Msrp. Ford is giving out alot of allocations for the bronco raptor and they are over producing them. If someone is patient and uses their head and pays attention to the economy Bronco Raptors will cool down after the newness and FOMO wears off. The Feds are raising rates to at least 6 percent, which means new car interest rates will be over 10 percent by mid summer and used car rates will hit 13 percent which will knock alot of buyers out of the market. Not counting the Raptor R, which is to new, the only 2 ford vehicles with very low production numbers since 2015 and have truly increased in price since 2015 is the GT 350 R and the Ford GT. Will see what happens with the Raptor R, but the bronco raptor WILL NOT FALL INTO THE SAME RARITY OR EXCLUSIVITY as either one of those vehicles.
I hope you're right.

TCopp

Founding Member
Feb 27, 2022
Gallery
KC
Current Ride
Raptor
First Responder
Paramedic
I really hope you didn't trade in a GT 350 R ? The only reason why I say that is there where only a total of around 3800 GT 350 R's made from 2015 to 2020 and the values are going up. The GT 350 R is the lowest production quantity vehicle made by ford in a long time, not counting the Ford GT. The bronco raptor is becoming a dime a dozen and ford is already giving out to many allocations and over producing them.
It was not an R.

Dblue40

Jun 6, 2022
Mason, MI
Current Ride
2021 Bronco Big Bend Sasquatch
Current Ride #2
1966 Mustang GT
I'm certain this has been asked and answered somewhere but I'm having a hard time navigating this site. I'm an aspiring owner but most certainly not going to pay 20-50 over MSRP
I picked mine up last Thursday and paid MSRP. My dealer told me from day one that they wouldn’t charge me more.

Fukinstoned

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 8, 2022
Gallery
British Columbia
I'm certain this has been asked and answered somewhere but I'm having a hard time navigating this site. I'm an aspiring owner but most certainly not going to pay 20-50 over MSRP
Where are you located? My factory order that I cancelled is available for MSRP but it’s in Canada 😉✌🏻 Oxford white with lux and top tier beadlock tires

ChiliPepper

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 3, 2022
Gallery
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
First Responder
27 yrs SAR, Wilderness EMT, retired

Well, after several phone/email/text discussions with the salesman (nice guy), sales manager (dick), general manager (nice guy) and Ford Support (not helpful), it appears the 10-FEB price increase is not price protected and the MSRP is going up. They used the invoiced DORA and window sticker as justification for a pass-through of increased costs. No respect for the signed COVP. And of course, the ever popular line, "the Bronco Raptor is a specialty vehicle, the price is what we say it is." I asked for a compromise, ADM less 10-FEB increase. No deal, they are pretty intent on making 16.5% profit.

So now I have to decide, after going from MY22 at $80k if the MY23 at $100k is worth it?

Last edited:
OP
M

mavicmavs

Feb 16, 2023
Gallery
Flagstaff
Current Ride
Hummer H3

Well, after several phone/email/text discussions with the salesman (nice guy), sales manager (dick), general manager (nice guy) and Ford Support (not helpful), it appears the 10-FEB price increase is not price protected and the MSRP is going up. They used the invoiced DORA and window sticker as justification for a pass-through of increased costs. No respect for the signed COVP. And of course, the ever popular line, "the Bronco Raptor is a specialty vehicle, the price is what we say it is." I asked for a compromise, ADM less 10-FEB increase. No deal, they are pretty intent on making 16.5% profit.

So now I have to decide, after going from MY22 at $80k if the MY23 at $100k is worth it?
Wow that sucks. Maybe I'll give up on the dream. I'm not paying six figures for a vehicle I plan to take off road.

fuhrius

Founding Member
Mar 12, 2022
Gallery
Los Gatos, CA

FWIW, my dealer believes I will get price protection on mine...the specific timing of our situations may be different but there's also been some commentary that Ford Performance vehicles aren't eligible for price protection...and I din't think that's right.

WRT to whether it's worth it or not, that's a very person decision obviously. My $75k original order ended up being $85k (MY22->MY23 increase, second price increase, addition of beadlocks which we thought would help it get scheduled more quickly). I may get the ~$2,800 back via price protection...but still, it'll be $82k. That's a lot. When I figure in the higher financing costs from rates being a good bit higher now than they were 6-9 months ago...it starts adding up. You also have to weight whether it'll be a long-term keeper, a flipper, etc...again, very personal decision.

For me, I'd be out at $100k. But I have a truck I dig (my gen 2 Frap) and it's probably a $55k-$60k value vehicle in this market...that would leave me $40k-$45k (plus some of the savings on financing) for something else I'd like...like most of a track car I'd like to build (C6 Z06 / C7 Grand Sport maybe?).

It's a bummer that they're dicking you around.

erjdrvr

Feb 10, 2023
Gallery
Indy
Current Ride
Gen3

Sorry about your troubles! Tring to understand the math on how you went from $80k to $100k? Is it just 2 price increases or 3 increases since 2022?

ChiliPepper

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 3, 2022
Gallery
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
First Responder
27 yrs SAR, Wilderness EMT, retired
Here's the full monty.

1679162943996.png

JMCBraptor

Feb 18, 2023
Gallery
Los Angeles
Current Ride
2021 Ram 3500 Megacab
Current Ride #2
Escalade V ,Raptor R, Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit Reserve
Sorry about your troubles! Tring to understand the math on how you went from $80k to $100k? Is it just 2 price increases or 3 increases since 2022?
The increase on the MSRP plus tax and reg makes it 100k

Top Member Reactions