How much did you pay for yours?

So my Bronco Raptor that was ordered 2 months ago went into production incorrectly specified. I cancelled today.

I am seeing 3,500 2023 and 2024 new vehicles for sale nationwide on Autotrader.

Any one seeing 10k off of MSRP anywhere? Any great deals out there. I'm looking for Cactus Gray or Shelter Green..
Not being rude, but what kind of margin do you think these Bronco Raptor have a dealership would offer $10k off the MSRP? You do realize Ford does not incentivize (no special rates, rebates or A/Z/D/X plan pricing) the sell of Raptor vehicles.

Not being rude, but what kind of margin do you think these Bronco Raptor have a dealership would offer $10k off the MSRP? You do realize Ford does not incentivize (no special rates, rebates or A/Z/D/X plan pricing) the sell of Raptor vehicles.
No offense taken. The dealer doesn't have any problem asking 10k over MSRP. I don't have any problem asking 10K under MSRP. :) Please let me know if anyone has a source for a great deal. Thanks

No offense taken. The dealer doesn't have any problem asking 10k over MSRP. I don't have any problem asking 10K under MSRP. :) Please let me know if anyone has a source for a great deal. Thanks
Granger is the best I’ve seen a couple of weeks back. They had 5 allocations at 2% or $2k under (not sure which one) advertised on a thread on this forum.

a bit surprising to see 3500 Bronco Raptors currently for sale as they produced less than that in each of 2022 and 2023 model years.

good luck

The Bronco Raptor, like other vehicles in the Raptor lineup, carries a premium price tag. To be clear, the profit margin between the invoice price and the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) for the Bronco Raptor can reach up to $4,400, depending on the selected options. Ford does not offer incentives on Raptor models, and dealerships receive their Raptor allocations based on the sales of other Ford models.

As someone who drives a Bronco Raptor and works at a Ford dealership, I can confirm that the profit margin for the dealership on my vehicle was just over $4,300 before considering any add-ons I purchased. While it's true that the Bronco Raptors aren't commanding $15,000 over MSRP as they once did, the majority of 2024 model year vehicles are still selling for about $5,000 above MSRP, and some 2023 models (new) are going for around MSRP or slightly under, with discounts ranging from $1,000 to $2,500.

However, the idea of getting a $10,000 discount is unrealistic. I don't know any dealership that would be willing to sell such a limited vehicle at a loss of over $5,000.

The Bronco Raptor, like other vehicles in the Raptor lineup, carries a premium price tag. To be clear, the profit margin between the invoice price and the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) for the Bronco Raptor can reach up to $4,400, depending on the selected options. Ford does not offer incentives on Raptor models, and dealerships receive their Raptor allocations based on the sales of other Ford models.

As someone who drives a Bronco Raptor and works at a Ford dealership, I can confirm that the profit margin for the dealership on my vehicle was just over $4,300 before considering any add-ons I purchased. While it's true that the Bronco Raptors aren't commanding $15,000 over MSRP as they once did, the majority of 2024 model year vehicles are still selling for about $5,000 above MSRP, and some 2023 models (new) are going for around MSRP or slightly under, with discounts ranging from $1,000 to $2,500.

However, the idea of getting a $10,000 discount is unrealistic. I don't know any dealership that would be willing to sell such a limited vehicle at a loss of over $5,000.
Thanks, I appreciate the information. My 2024 that I had on order that was cancelled due to it not being built properly as specified was sold to me at MSRP. The offer to make the deal stay alive on a spec I didn't care for was 2K off. So I am back to the drawing board and starting over. Just seeing the sheer number of them available makes me a little confused since I didn't think there were that many available for sale?

I bought my '23 with 8 miles on it back in March '24 for almost $6k under MSRP (before TTL). It was delivered in December '23 to the dealer who had two 2024 models in transit.

I had found two other regional dealers who were advertising '23 models ~$3,500 below MSRP at that time and another who had a '23 that was delivered mid '23 and had them talked into $5k off MSRP over the phone.

You have to put a little work in. There are no 'good' deals, only deals you can live with. No regrets so far!

I bought my '23 with 8 miles on it back in March '24 for almost $6k under MSRP (before TTL). It was delivered in December '23 to the dealer who had two 2024 models in transit.

I had found two other regional dealers who were advertising '23 models ~$3,500 below MSRP at that time and another who had a '23 that was delivered mid '23 and had them talked into $5k off MSRP over the phone.

You have to put a little work in. There are no 'good' deals, only deals you can live with. No regrets so far!
I’m feeling like the whole auto industry is getting full with inventory and prices across the board are going to start coming down on a lot of brands. Finally! Damn stuff is crazy expensive and people are not as likely to overspend now

I bought mine too early at 2K under in October and just missed the big drop. They increased MSRP 20K in a couple of years...the price decreases in the Mach E suggests they aren't afraid of going backwards...oh well

That’s what it says but those arent on the lot. Ford manufactures about 3500 year.

But if you would have filtered your results there are a few listed at about $10k under MSRP. I’ll bet there’s more to the story about this pricing. here’s one…
The most BRaptors made in one year is 3183; CY23. By my estimates (as of 4-APR), there have only been 6448 total production BRaptors made since April 2022. They are kind of rare in the big scheme of things.

Last edited:
I bought mine too early at 2K under in October and just missed the big drop. They increased MSRP 20K in a couple of years...the price decreases in the Mach E suggests they aren't afraid of going backwards...oh well
Here’s a link to a used 2022 with 7k miles only

I was looking to upgrade my 2022 OBX SAS and was looking at 2023 left over Badlands and Wildtraks. When doing this research I was also glancing at the Raptor. I was seeing some crazy deals on left over 2023 but still thought they were too much.

I found and bought one with every option except the bead locks wheels. Oxford white with over $17,000 plus off MSRP. I know Ford reduced the price by $6000 and the dealer found some other ford money and dealer discount of over $11,000. I said this has to be one of the lowest priced new 2023 in the country so I bought it.

It is 400 miles from home so will be a week before I can go get it. I never thought I would have a Raptor.

I was looking to upgrade my 2022 OBX SAS and was looking at 2023 left over Badlands and Wildtraks. When doing this research I was also glancing at the Raptor. I was seeing some crazy deals on left over 2023 but still thought they were too much.

I found and bought one with every option except the bead locks wheels. Oxford white with over $17,000 plus off MSRP. I know Ford reduced the price by $6000 and the dealer found some other ford money and dealer discount of over $11,000. I said this has to be one of the lowest priced new 2023 in the country so I bought it.

It is 400 miles from home so will be a week before I can go get it. I never thought I would have a Raptor.
You will love it. There are some amazing deals on the 2023's now. I'd like to buy another at these prices. Some are at and even below 80 that were close to 100k, like yours. Getting it shipped?

Congratulations and Welcome to BroncoRaptor.com! 🍻 We have my Raptor & the wife has a 2023 Badlands, both nice, however the Raptor has a aggressive motorsports driving feel that your screen name suggests... Hotrod

You will love it. There are some amazing deals on the 2023's now. I'd like to buy another at these prices. Some are at and even below 80 that were close to 100k, like yours. Getting it shipped?
When I was calling to get one; they sold a Cactus color just before I called. Mine was $78,667. They had a loaded up 2023 Wiltrak for a little over $57K it was about $12k under MSRP. I thought that will make a heck of a deal for someone! The wife and I plan to rode trip and get it only 400 miles or so just East of St Louis.

When I was calling to get one; they sold a Cactus color just before I called. Mine was $78,667. They had a loaded up 2023 Wiltrak for a little over $57K it was about $12k under MSRP. I thought that will make a heck of a deal for someone! The wife and I plan to rode trip and get it only 400 miles or so just East of St Louis.
Congratulations, you’ll love it, I think interest rates have put damper on sales as well. I’m seeing more braptors in stock for sale now at local dealerships and also seeing Jeep wrangler 392 on lots too. My local dealer has a 24 for sale and sent me a letter asking if I wanted to trade my golden ticket 22, offering me 62,000 on trade ….. I’m still laughing 🤣

Congratulations, you’ll love it, I think interest rates have put damper on sales as well. I’m seeing more braptors in stock for sale now at local dealerships and also seeing Jeep wrangler 392 on lots too. My local dealer has a 24 for sale and sent me a letter asking if I wanted to trade my golden ticket 22, offering me 62,000 on trade ….. I’m still laughing 🤣
I live 10 minutes from Granger Motors and he has some 23 and 24 Braptors and I bet Granger has close to 20 Jeeps 392. This economy and interest rates suck if you have a family who can afford a $100,000 Jeep come on man! My kids all are gone so I am in much better shape than most.

Back