I just got my build date of Nov 14. Does anyone know how long normally from build date to dealership?

30 to 50 days is the average range, but any number of circumstances can push it later

So many of us all seem to have the same date. I dont want to Jinx it, but I have this horrible feeling that many of us are going to get kicked back a bit to allow for finishing.

Either way, I remain happy because I finally have a VIN number. At least its a real-ish thing now.

Last week I had a build date of 11/7. This week got email pushing me back to 11/14. Trying to keep positive so maybe Xmas present.

I think the delays are only starting. Seems like the average number of times build weeks got pushed back for 2022 customers was at least 3 or 4.

My build week was 10/3, blend date of 10/6 and build day of 10/7. It came alive on 10/11 and the ford chat folks told me to expect it at the dealer 11/5 ish.

I haven't received any emails yet and it still shows "In Production" on all the links.

So-who knows! LOL But it is built so I am getting closer.

I tell myself....The end of the MY22 run should help keep FMC pushing the line to get these completed. They can forecast part constraints and QC issues. Otherwise I assume they would have pushed more of us to My2023. So if my Halloween build sticks hoping to have it before the end of the year.

Back