It's Happening - 2023 Raptor Scheduling Has Begun

Just got a call from my dealer congratulating me that I had been scheduled..... IT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING!!!!!!!
BRONC SCHED.jpg

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Second or third post for the day. Expecting arrival to dealer next week ish. I’m in ND where we only have 675,000 people so haven’t seen a Raptor yet but for one in passing at offrodeo location in MOAB, I think I’m the first at our dealer in Fargo. Pretty excited. Yep. Freaking out. But I’ll be ok. If I have a heart attack before it happens, my wife will make sure it stays in the family. My son seems kinda interested too. Shit. Is it Feb 7th or 13th yet?
We've been there or will be, anxiety is now at a High, hang in there and breath deep. :giggle: Do you live near your dealer? Really cool if you can see it offload from the truck :cool:

NDRaptor

Oct 29, 2022
Gallery
Fargo ND
Current Ride
2017 F350
Current Ride #2
2022 Audi SQ8
We've been there or will be, anxiety is now at a High, hang in there and breath deep. :giggle: Do you live near your dealer? Really cool if you can see it offload from the truck :cool:
2 miles away. My guy says I know more than he does. He’s not too excitable. Oh well. I guess when it’s here it’s here. But duck. Can you get the paperwork ready at least? I wanna come sign and drive. I’m pretty sure I know more about it than them. Just a few more daze……

Apache 8

Founding Member
Feb 18, 2022
SoCal
2 miles away. My guy says I know more than he does. He’s not too excitable. Oh well. I guess when it’s here it’s here. But duck. Can you get the paperwork ready at least? I wanna come sign and drive. I’m pretty sure I know more about it than them. Just a few more daze……
So since you are on the threshold of owning this beast, where are you going to take it in that beautiful state that you live in? What are your plans for breaking it in? Don’t keep us in suspense!

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your dealer should be able to track it's shipping status via VINVIEW tracking tool deployed to dealers last November. He may be able to track to his door, then you could video it being unloaded.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your dealer should be able to track it's shipping status via VINVIEW tracking tool deployed to dealers last November. He may be able to track to his door, then you could video it being unloaded.

Also, the truck driver and dealer needs to inspect for any flaws or damage anywhere, you could be there to also inspect, once the truck driver pulls away it's then the dealers issue if any problems.

NDRaptor

Oct 29, 2022
Gallery
Fargo ND
Current Ride
2017 F350
Current Ride #2
2022 Audi SQ8
So since you are on the threshold of owning this beast, where are you going to take it in that beautiful state that you live in? What are your plans for breaking it in? Don’t keep us in suspense!
First trip will to be my cabin in MN. I’m going to drive it out onto the lake and whip the biggest shitty ever seen, top off??? Nope top on, catch it on the drone and submit hopefully a winner photo for the cup. Maybe I’ll check ice conditions first, maybe not. Just so many options. Good decisions have never been my forte.

Top Member Reactions