It's Happening - 2023 Raptor Scheduling Has Begun

Just got a call from my dealer congratulating me that I had been scheduled..... IT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING!!!!!!!
BRONC SCHED.jpg

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
That’s Cactus right? Mine loaded on FORDPASS APP today. Nothing shows but the VIN. But progress. I’ve got Cactus gray build week 12-5. Not sure what blend and other terminology means! I was panicking on my color choice a bit, but seeing these pics I’m good. Congrats.
Yes, that's Cactus. Getting your VIN is a good sign, blend will occur during the build week when the body meets the chassis, modules active is when it's fully assembled and battery get installed and computers are activated.

Carr1007

Founding Member
Mar 2, 2022
Gallery
Baytown TX
That’s Cactus right? Mine loaded on FORDPASS APP today. Nothing shows but the VIN. But progress. I’ve got Cactus gray build week 12-5. Not sure what blend and other terminology means! I was panicking on my color choice a bit, but seeing these pics I’m good. Congrats.
Yes.. it’s the cactus .. and it looks better in person than in pictures.. you will not be disappointed 👍🏻

supersix

Go for Launch!
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
U-S-A
Current Ride
2021 Bronco FE

I have a Cactus FE that I've had for nearly a year now and I still love the color. (y)

cactus-fe-bronco.jpeg

95BK9

Founding Member
Mar 27, 2022
Gallery
Ohio
Military
US Army Military Police K9
Current Ride
2023 Aera 51 Braptor
Current Ride #2
2006 Ranger FX4 Level II
First Responder
Former Police
Just received notice mine has been built, awaiting shipment.

Attachments

• Your 2023 Bronco Raptor™ Order..pdf
    696.3 KB · Views: 61

JOPO

Founding Member
Apr 18, 2022
NL, Texas
Yes, that's Cactus. Getting your VIN is a good sign, blend will occur during the build week when the body meets the chassis, modules active is when it's fully assembled and battery get installed and computers are activated.
Is that cactus with matte or no ?

JOPO

Founding Member
Apr 18, 2022
NL, Texas
Congrats.
I’m in texas and suppose to take delivery this week or next. Have you found any trails wide enough the Raptor will fit? I hate to tear and scratch the paint first week I get it. We’ve heard of a place in Bridgeport but not sure. Just curious if you’ve found a fun place to ride in Texas?

Carr1007

Founding Member
Mar 2, 2022
Gallery
Baytown TX
Trying to decide whether to het my cactus Gray wrapped matte or gloss ? Any suggestions if anyone’s seen anything in cactus gray ? Sorry for my ignorance but Do you still do the film wrap covering if you do the matte wrap? And are they the same price ? Around $5,000 I think ?
I think the film wrap is the same, the color is clear matte. Our cost was $4500

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I think the film wrap is the same, the color is clear matte. Our cost was $4500
Correct, both films gloss and stealth are 6 mil thickness and offer the same level of paint protection against paint chips. Xpel now offers the gloss Ultimate in a plus 10 for increased protection, I wish I would have used that on my doors. Vinyl wraps are much thinner for ease of installation and are not intended for paint chip protection, however they do offer protection just at a lower level, like minor sand abrasion.

NDRaptor

Oct 29, 2022
Gallery
Fargo ND
Current Ride
2017 F350
Current Ride #2
2022 Audi SQ8
Second or third post for the day. Expecting arrival to dealer next week ish. I’m in ND where we only have 675,000 people so haven’t seen a Raptor yet but for one in passing at offrodeo location in MOAB, I think I’m the first at our dealer in Fargo. Pretty excited. Yep. Freaking out. But I’ll be ok. If I have a heart attack before it happens, my wife will make sure it stays in the family. My son seems kinda interested too. Shit. Is it Feb 7th or 13th yet?
ED89DC58-8F46-4497-ADDD-ADBC6527E392.jpeg

Top Member Reactions