It's Happening - 2023 Raptor Scheduling Has Begun

Just got a call from my dealer congratulating me that I had been scheduled..... IT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING!!!!!!!
BRONC SCHED.jpg

Cooterbrown

Founding Member
Oct 4, 2022
Wyoming
Current Ride
F250
Where did that come from? I called FORD and I was scheduled for Nov 7th as well, but no E-mail to follow
Be careful they are pulling the beadlock wheels on 2023 orders that pulled from 2022 orders - I checked my order scheduled now Nov. 7th for start date and Ford pulled the beadlocks from the order.

JohnGalt

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 25, 2022
Gallery
Sacramento/Tahoe
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 Land Rover Defender 110
Be careful they are pulling the beadlock wheels on 2023 orders that pulled from 2022 orders - I checked my order scheduled now Nov. 7th for start date and Ford pulled the beadlocks from the order.
Congratulations all! What VIN numbers are you seeing to ring in the new year?

bmsehlke

Founding Member
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
San Antonio
2022 Raptor had 3 wheel options: standard, cast wheel/beadlock capable, and forged wheel/beadlock capable. The 2023 build and price currently only shows 2 wheel options: standard and forged/beadlock capable.

I guess Ford just decided to put everyone back at the standard wheel by default because of the change in options? You’ll have to ask your dealer to add it back if you want beadlock capable, but now there’s only one option.

Last edited:

Cupholders

Founding Member
Mar 10, 2022
Gallery
Mass
Military
Army & Air National Guard
Current Ride
Jeep Rubicon
2022 Raptor had 3 wheel options: standard, cast wheel/beadlock capable, and forged wheel/beadlock capable. The 2023 build and price currently only shows 2 wheel options: standard and forged/beadlock capable.

I guess Ford just decided to put everyone back at the standard wheel by default because of the change in options? You’ll have to ask your dealer to add it back if you want beadlock capable, but now there’s only one option.
They wouldn’t default to a $3k wheel, people would refuse to pay for them because they didn’t order them

R98transam

Founding Member
Mar 22, 2022
Missouri
Current Ride
F-350
Got mine scheduled! Day 1 reservation holder! Finally!
They wouldn’t default to a $3k wheel, people would refuse to pay for them because they didn’t order them
Mine defaulted to beadlocks. Or my dealer was smart (common sense) and realized if i'm paying that much for a Bronco I'd want them upgraded.

OP
widnere12

widnere12

Founding Member
Mar 1, 2022
Gallery
Atlanta
I didn’t get them anyways. I’m good with it

Top Member Reactions