supersix

Go for Launch!
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
U-S-A
Current Ride
2021 Bronco FE
Just curious of us with “golden tickets” how many are buying at msrp and how many are msrp+adm?
My dealer wants msrp+8k

I have no problems with ADM if it's already sitting on the lot. However, it just doesn't seem right a dealer should charge that when you have the golden ticket!

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
My dealer got 10 Raptor allocations - all going to early reservation holders, and all to be priced at MSRP. However, they will all have sales constraints in the purchase contract (e.g., can't sell in first year without financial penalties).

DRJ.Raptor

Founding Member
Sep 28, 2021
Gallery
What did you find out from Ford? Just got a call from my dealer and they are asking $25k adm.
Im waiting for a callback. Call ford customer service, they do not want dealers charging over MSRP for them. the more people call and file complaints the better.

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
First it was MSRP + $20k ADM. Argued that this was allocated to me from Ford and does not impact allocations they may get. Got a call back the next day that it would be MSRP, but I would have to sign a split the profits deal with them if I sell within the first year.

Porque No

Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
San Antonio, TX
So I just got the letter from Ford that the order banks are open but it honestly makes no difference because the dealer holds all the cards. I called Ford and you are not allowed to switch dealers and they went further to say dealers can charge whatever they want. It kinda says that in the letter from Ford where they say Terms of the sale including price are between you and the dealer.

My dealer is wanting a $25k ADM. I communicated directly with the GM and he said they received several allocations for Raptors but only 2 were ”golden ticket” holders. He seemed irritated that Ford is forcing him to be that bad guy when they told me I had a Raptor with my name on it and he tells me, yes, but at a premium. He said they basically put these cars out for bid when they arrive and take the highest bidder. He thinks a Raptor will bring him 30-40k premium in a bidding environment so he is doing me a favor locking in 25k and not taking it to bid.

Not sure where this will go but I won’t give up. Open to suggestions.

Raptor2Braptor

Founding Member
Feb 16, 2022
Gallery
Orange County, California
So I just got the letter from Ford that the order banks are open but it honestly makes no difference because the dealer holds all the cards. I called Ford and you are not allowed to switch dealers and they went further to say dealers can charge whatever they want. It kinda says that in the letter from Ford where they say Terms of the sale including price are between you and the dealer.

My dealer is wanting a $25k ADM. I communicated directly with the GM and he said they received several allocations for Raptors but only 2 were ”golden ticket” holders. He seemed irritated that Ford is forcing him to be that bad guy when they told me I had a Raptor with my name on it and he tells me, yes, but at a premium. He said they basically put these cars out for bid when they arrive and take the highest bidder. He thinks a Raptor will bring him 30-40k premium in a bidding environment so he is doing me a favor locking in 25k and not taking it to bid.

That sucks. I thought for sure I was going to have to pay some sort of ADM and had all my arguments ready to try to get it down to no more than $5k. Frankly I was floored when my dealer put it in writing that they are honoring MSRP. They said they are going to do something like a $40 to 50k markup on their allocations, but it is not their policy to charge an ADM on any customer orders and, luckily for me, they appear to be sticking to that.

CVSJR

Founding Member
Feb 5, 2022
Gallery
Freehold NJ

It's unfortunately true and seems like the larger the dealer the larger the money grab. I got lucky with Freehold Ford, they don't add to orders on Broncos and my friend bought one off the lot for MSRP about two weeks ago.

Top Member Reactions