Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
It's unfortunately true and seems like the larger the dealer the larger the money grab. I got lucky with Freehold Ford, they don't add to orders on Broncos and my friend bought one off the lot for MSRP about two weeks ago.
My dealer is quite large...no money grabbing. MSRP for all golden tickets (10 of them) - in writing.

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
That sucks. I thought for sure I was going to have to pay some sort of ADM and had all my arguments ready to try to get it down to no more than $5k. Frankly I was floored when my dealer put it in writing that they are honoring MSRP. They said they are going to do something like a $40 to 50k markup on their allocations, but it is not their policy to charge an ADM on any customer orders and, luckily for me, they appear to be sticking to that.
do you have a golden ticket? If so, Ford gave you that allocation. It doesn’t take away from the others he said he got. Those are his allocations and he can do what he wants with them mark up wise. I don’t see why you should be penalized for basically being an extremely early reservation holder and got chosen to be lucky enough to order one of these. After I spoke with Ford about this their intent was not to have the golden ticket holders screwed basically. I was told by Karen at Ford from the bronco hotline that if they are doing this to golden ticket holders to give them a call. Hope this helps. If you are not a golden ticket holder then you are at the dealers mercy.

RoBear

Founding Member
Mar 9, 2022
Gallery
Los Angeles
That sucks. I thought for sure I was going to have to pay some sort of ADM and had all my arguments ready to try to get it down to no more than $5k. Frankly I was floored when my dealer put it in writing that they are honoring MSRP. They said they are going to do something like a $40 to 50k markup on their allocations, but it is not their policy to charge an ADM on any customer orders and, luckily for me, they appear to be sticking to that.
raptor2braptor
I see you are in the OC, who did you end up placing your Braptor Order with?

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
2021 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
I was late to the party and got an allocation from a dealer after the order banks opened. I know the dealership got at least 5 allocations and I was given the first one to custom order. I am not a "golden ticket holder" and am very happy to have gotten my Bronco Raptor for only $5,000 over.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
I was late to the party and got an allocation from a dealer after the order banks opened. I know the dealership got at least 5 allocations and I was given the first one to custom order. I am not a "golden ticket holder" and am very happy to have gotten my Bronco Raptor for only $5,000 over.
I'm hoping this is the case for me as well. My dealer said I'm #1 in line and they seem to have an allocation for me, but definitely nothing in Ford's system with my name on it, which makes me nervous.

Top Member Reactions