No Bronco Scheduling Next Week (7/11)

Yes it is like a broken record. I'll bet there is no scheduling next week as well, but likely the week after.

1657295784428.png

braptor0074

Founding Member
Jun 5, 2022
Gallery
Pennsylvania
If your Raptor has not been scheduled...... There's always 2023
My Ford dealer indicated that unless orders cancelled that Ford will continue to produce 2022 models late into the year because of the delays and possibly into January. The The 10th digit of the VIN is letter N, which means it is a 2022. They will be building 22 models through early January and switch to 2023 model in mid January. Hope this helps

djc007x

Founding Member
Apr 21, 2022
Gallery
Washington, DC
My Ford dealer indicated that unless orders cancelled that Ford will continue to produce 2022 models late into the year because of the delays and possibly into January. The The 10th digit of the VIN is letter N, which means it is a 2022. They will be building 22 models through early January and switch to 2023 model in mid January. Hope this helps
Yeah, I heard that as well, if you weren't already scheduled, then 2023 it will be

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
I'm trying to decide if your all comments are really helping the fact I don't have a scheduled production date yet......

NOPE!!! 😆😭

But thanks

braptor0074

Founding Member
Jun 5, 2022
Gallery
Pennsylvania
I'm trying to decide if your all comments are really helping the fact I don't have a scheduled production date yet......

NOPE!!! 😆😭

But thanks
Given that some of us have build dates that have continuously pushed back into August I suspect that given the intention to continue to build through years end that reservation holders will get build dates when production resumes For 2022 model year. ‘Hope is a good thing” - Andy Dufrain

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
January 2023 You'll have a build date
I would rather wait until 2023 than what you said djc007x.

Remember saying?
If mine doesn't get built this year, I'm JUMPING FCKING SHIP!
TESLA TIME #CyberTruck FCK it

That is simply crazy talk....you must have decided not to jump?

djc007x

Founding Member
Apr 21, 2022
Gallery
Washington, DC
I would rather wait until 2023 than what you said djc007x.

Remember saying?
If mine doesn't get built this year, I'm JUMPING FCKING SHIP!
TESLA TIME #CyberTruck FCK it

That is simply crazy talk....you must have decided not to jump?
LOL Damn.. Hitting me with my own past emotional rant. I like it! I'm still not sure, but I by the time this all come to fruition.. Other options will be available and considered.

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
LOL Damn.. Hitting me with my own past emotional rant. I like it! I'm still not sure, but I by the time this all come to fruition.. Other options will be available and considered.
Haha...yeah it took me a minute before I remembered and then I had to make sure it was you....finally something worked out for me. :LOL:

OP
Ironmike

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
Hearing some anecdotal stories about Ford regional reps reaching out to dealers...essentially previewing additional BRaptor orders. Looks like there might possibly be some fresh scheduling about to happen, likely next week.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Hearing some anecdotal stories about Ford regional reps reaching out to dealers...essentially previewing additional BRaptor orders. Looks like there might possibly be some fresh scheduling about to happen, likely next week.
This sounds really positive, in short Ford must have confidence in meeting build dates for those of you currently scheduled.

OP
Ironmike

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
My dealer got the call from Ford today saying my Braptor was going to be scheduled for production!!! Woohoo!!! Still waiting on the email with production date confirmation
Don’t get fixated on that email. Keep in contact with your dealer and follow the online trackers/links. Ford is a bit scatterbrained with respect to the communications, even for Raptor customers.

Top Member Reactions