No Bronco Scheduling this Week (7/25)

As we have seen the last couple weeks, 2022 Bronco Raptor scheduling has been occurring despite 2022 Bronco was listed as "no scheduling".

1658817790309.png

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Let's hope the flood gates open soon!

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
I now have a VIN #, build week of 29Aug22, and estimated delivery of 07Sep22. Just a week ago I didn't have any updates. Next 4 months should be making everyone happy.
That's great news, congrats!

OP
TurboS

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
As of when? Today? Did your dealer inform you or backdoor site?
My dealer informed me of the estimated delivery date today, dealer provided me with VIN # last week and Prod build week. The only info thru the backdoor link so far is the build week. The window sticker isn't available yet, based on others here I think the window sticker is available ~1 week before build.

Cupholders

Founding Member
Mar 10, 2022
Gallery
Mass
Military
Army & Air National Guard
Current Ride
Jeep Rubicon
I now have a VIN #, build week of 29Aug22, and estimated delivery of 07Sep22. Just a week ago I didn't have any updates. Next 4 months should be making everyone happy.
Only a week for shipping?

OP
TurboS

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Only a week for shipping?
Yes, maybe less than a week since 29Aug is build week. I'm in Michigan, quickest yet was a Ranger, received same day, just happened to be on Friday the 13th and arrived at dealer in the evening. That was many years ago, just lucky timing with the truck driver.

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
Yes, maybe less than a week since 29Aug is build week. I'm in Michigan, quickest yet was a Ranger, received same day, just happened to be on Friday the 13th and arrived at dealer in the evening. That was many years ago, just lucky timing with the truck driver.
I assume you're looking at the Ordertrack App? It provides blend date when assigned, plus lots of additional info as the vehicle is being blended (module data), transport method (in fact, it provides dates/progress for cars delivered by Convoy), and window sticker. The delivery dates your dealer gave you are generic estimates.

BRaptor813

Founding Member
Mar 23, 2022
Gallery
Tampa, Florida
1 week from build week to delivery estimate is a lot different from what we have seen so far. Very interesting 🧐

braptor0074

Founding Member
Jun 5, 2022
Gallery
Pennsylvania
I assume you're looking at the Ordertrack App? It provides blend date when assigned, plus lots of additional info as the vehicle is being blended (module data), transport method (in fact, it provides dates/progress for cars delivered by Convoy), and window sticker. The delivery dates your dealer gave you are generic estimates.
How do you get the order track app?

OP
TurboS

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Delivery date is "estimate" given by dealer. Month away is too far in advance for the Ordertrack App to provide any specifics including window sticker.

Bakedbeanz007

Founding Member
Mar 15, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Turbo!!! Also a Michigan guy here. I guess it’s encouraging to also read you’re also the only allocation at a small dealer as that is the same situation for me

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
Delivery date is "estimate" given by dealer. Month away is too far in advance for the Ordertrack App to provide any specifics including window sticker.
Not the app I was referring to. Check out https://ordertrack.app and input your VIN and order number. Good centralized location for integrated production and shipping info.

OP
TurboS

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Not the app I was referring to. Check out https://ordertrack.app and input your VIN and order number. Good centralized location for integrated production and shipping info.
Thank you, nice independent tracking tool, and works with any auto manufacture. Unfortunately it finds my vehicle but still too early for window sticker, modules, etc. I will be using often in the next month, but hopefully not for months...

SoFLoBrapter

Founding Member
Mar 28, 2022
Gallery
SoFlo
I just tried the app and it worked great, only problem is that I found nothing indicating the tow package I ordered on the window sticker. I wonder if that can be dealer installed and if there are mechanical bits that go along with the hitch such as additional oil coolers when it comes from the factory?

Cupholders

Founding Member
Mar 10, 2022
Gallery
Mass
Military
Army & Air National Guard
Current Ride
Jeep Rubicon
I just tried the app and it worked great, only problem is that I found nothing indicating the tow package I ordered on the window sticker. I wonder if that can be dealer installed and if there are mechanical bits that go along with the hitch such as additional oil coolers when it comes from the factory?
Tow package is standard on Raptor. You’re stuck with it even if you don’t want it.

DMREE

Founding Member
Jul 29, 2022
California
Current Ride
Maverick
I have a vin and a build date, week of August 15. I have a Maverick and this is how it went for my Maverick. I think they are going to build these because of the limited number and the price equals better profits for Ford. A win win for them and a high interest loan for me.

Top Member Reactions