Overland Expo Review of the Bronco Raptor

bronco-raptor-the-compass.png

Cool article w/cooler photos by OE's Director of Communications Nick Jaynes,

Ford’s Bronco Raptor Is the Finest Factory 4×4 I’ve Ever Driven

Last edited by a moderator:
Good write up. Those pics were very high quality, very nice.

That was a good read! I'm hoping to make it to one of the Overland Expo events next year. (Arizona or Colorado). I'm really interested in picking up a small overland trailer.

Great article, especially the part about the Ford rep saying maybe only three people will overland a Bronco Raptor. That’s funny because oftentimes you’ll travel 100+ miles in the desert, across volcanic rocks to get to the dry lake beds, so it’s really the same thing.

Great article, especially the part about the Ford rep saying maybe only three people will overland a Bronco Raptor. That’s funny because oftentimes you’ll travel 100+ miles in the desert, across volcanic rocks to get to the dry lake beds, so it’s really the same thing.
If there’s only three, I’m one of them for sure.

Without reading the article, the ford rep doesn’t think people will off-road , or overland their Braptor ?

Without reading the article, the ford rep doesn’t think people will off-road , or overland their Braptor ?
He felt it was more likely to be used for desert running or rock-crawling, not overlanding. Shoot, most of my trips I’m doing all three.

He felt it was more likely to be used for desert running or rock-crawling, not overlanding. Shoot, most of my trips I’m doing all three.
Ah… yeah I would agree with that. Raptors are for go-fast shizz.

Back