Preparing Our Bronco Raptor to Survive the ARCTIC CIRCLE! - By Lite Brite - Part 1

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Part 1 of their Arctic Journey

"We prepare our new Ford Bronco Raptor for an expedition into the snow, ice, and extreme negative temperatures of the Arctic Circle! We'll be joining several Jeep Wranglers & Jeep Gladiators on the Nitto Arctic Experience, but before the adventure begins...we need to make sure our Bronco is prepped to survive the journey!"

Part 2 Arctic Journey:

Part 3 Arctic Journey:

Part 4 Arctic Journey:

Part 5 Arctic Journey:

Last edited:

GLOCK10MM

Feb 19, 2023
NJ
Current Ride
2004 Dodge 2500 Cummings
Current Ride #2
2015 Jeep Rubicon JK
First Responder
(retired)
I am very interested in the cargo area drawer system they are trying. 🙌

OP
TurboS

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I'm expecting they will find that everything in that metal drawer system will be Frozen where they are headed including their emergency water supply they referenced. With the Bronco Raptor only having heat ducts in the front row anything in the back will stay frozen that entire trip unless removed. I've traveled long distances in -20 and lower and you can expect the unexpected.

DallasCajun

Jan 6, 2023
Gallery
Dallas
Current Ride
23 Ford Bronco Raptor
Is it just me or are these 2 on the cusp of idiocracy? Just surprising how little they know about the vehicle that they use as the basis of a majority of their social media platform.

GLOCK10MM

Feb 19, 2023
NJ
Current Ride
2004 Dodge 2500 Cummings
Current Ride #2
2015 Jeep Rubicon JK
First Responder
(retired)
I'm expecting they will find that everything in that metal drawer system will be Frozen where they are headed including their emergency water supply they referenced. With the Bronco Raptor only having heat ducts in the front row anything in the back will stay frozen that entire trip unless removed. I've traveled long distances in -20 and lower and you can expect the unexpected.
I'm referring to how the drawer system works.... :cautious:

OP
TurboS

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Appeared they had this American Adventure Lab (AAL) storage system. AAL also have other storage options.

GLOCK10MM

Feb 19, 2023
NJ
Current Ride
2004 Dodge 2500 Cummings
Current Ride #2
2015 Jeep Rubicon JK
First Responder
(retired)
Appeared they had this American Adventure Lab (AAL) storage system. AAL also have other storage options.

I went to the AAL website & found that drawer system but there was no details; measurements / dimensions, weight capacity for the top, whether I can move the dividers around.... 🤷‍♂️

JMCBraptor

Feb 18, 2023
Gallery
Los Angeles
Current Ride
2021 Ram 3500 Megacab
Current Ride #2
Escalade V ,Raptor R, Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit Reserve
Is it just me or are these 2 on the cusp of idiocracy? Just surprising how little they know about the vehicle that they use as the basis of a majority of their social media platform.
That's a bit too quick to judge... They are actually driving the Raptor and enjoying its capabilities. Whatever they might not know they will learn. Most importantly they doing something together as a couple that many would dream to do! I give them Props! I actually enjoy the videos and have honestly never looked forward to watching someones journey this much. The fact they could have taken the insanely modified jeep they own make it even more fun to follow. I cant wait until I get to max out the use of mine!!!

DallasCajun

Jan 6, 2023
Gallery
Dallas
Current Ride
23 Ford Bronco Raptor
That's a bit too quick to judge... They are actually driving the Raptor and enjoying its capabilities. Whatever they might not know they will learn. Most importantly they doing something together as a couple that many would dream to do! I give them Props! I actually enjoy the videos and have honestly never looked forward to watching someones journey this much. The fact they could have taken the insanely modified jeep they own make it even more fun to follow. I cant wait until I get to max out the use of mine!!!
Quick to judge if this was the only video I had ever seen…which is not the case. Yes their adventures are interesting and agree that it’s great to see them using their vehicles beyond where most will ever consider going.

I see a channel going for attention to get clicks without any actual experience or awareness of the products sent their way or how to use them. They didn’t even know that the BRaptor has different Upfitter wiring or how to turn on the 2nd set of fog lights.

Entertaining? Yes…I’m just more interested in experiences and guidance from people that know what they’re doing than the hype from an ‘influencer’.

JMCBraptor

Feb 18, 2023
Gallery
Los Angeles
Current Ride
2021 Ram 3500 Megacab
Current Ride #2
Escalade V ,Raptor R, Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit Reserve
Quick to judge if this was the only video I had ever seen…which is not the case. Yes their adventures are interesting and agree that it’s great to see them using their vehicles beyond where most will ever consider going.

I see a channel going for attention to get clicks without any actual experience or awareness of the products sent their way or how to use them. They didn’t even know that the BRaptor has different Upfitter wiring or how to turn on the 2nd set of fog lights.

Entertaining? Yes…I’m just more interested in experiences and guidance from people that know what they’re doing than the hype from an ‘influencer’.
Its so easy to knock them down. Why not learn with them. If you know more then post up something positive... Just tired of everyone being so negative! It must be so difficult to be perfect! Maybe you missed the fact that they are Jeep people learning the Bronco...

DallasCajun

Jan 6, 2023
Gallery
Dallas
Current Ride
23 Ford Bronco Raptor
Its so easy to knock them down. Why not learn with them. If you know more then post up something positive... Just tired of everyone being so negative! It must be so difficult to be perfect! Maybe you missed the fact that they are Jeep people learning the Bronco...

I think that was my underlying point…I’ve learned so much just from this forum over the last couple of months by asking and reading. And I fully expect to keep learning more doing the same.

And to be clear, I didn’t create a thread with the intent to knock anyone down, just expressed a simple opinion that I don’t think much of what or how they go about things as so much of it seems to be for attention. In the long run they produce content for social media only…not running a business to sell products or services so it doesn’t really matter. I’m not above learning from peoples mistakes either, just respect it more when their approach is more planned as opposed to a haphazard crash with an attention-grabbing headlines.

Enjoy their journey…I’m sure it’s an interesting one and a trip that would be fun to experience.

fuhrius

Founding Member
Mar 12, 2022
Gallery
Los Gatos, CA
I'm not sure how to do the best job of amplifying your sentiment but I think that, irrespective of what those people know, they lose credibility with me because they use that woman as 'click bait.' I know a fair bit about the dollars at stake in these social media businesses and understand why some people would be enticed to do that (ie. there's some seriously good money to be had)...but I'm not going to feed their machine.

Top Member Reactions