Last edited:
OP
widnere12

widnere12

Founding Member
Mar 1, 2022
Gallery
Atlanta
Sadly, the $5k base markup gets automatically added when converted. But on a bright side, delaying your order with the LUX package is now only $2300 instead of $2695. 😂😂😂😂

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Sadly, the $5k base markup gets automatically added when converted. But on a bright side, delaying your order with the LUX package is now only $2300 instead of $2695. 😂😂😂😂
LOL at least it's something!

waterisurfriend

Founding Member
Sep 22, 2022
Gallery
Missouri
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Ford Explorer
New here and for what it's worth. Went into the dealer yesterday evening and placed my order, signed the doc with the price breakdown and vehicle description. No reserve fee. Then asked for some general idea of when and got the following response. "You are now on the list, expect some follow up within the next 2-4 weeks on confirmation. As for delivery, no idea". Well, at least I am on a list, just hope it is the right one. :LOL:

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
New here and for what it's worth. Went into the dealer yesterday evening and placed my order, signed the doc with the price breakdown and vehicle description. No reserve fee. Then asked for some general idea of when and got the following response. "You are now on the list, expect some follow up within the next 2-4 weeks on confirmation. As for delivery, no idea". Well, at least I am on a list, just hope it is the right one. :LOL:
Welcome to BroncoRaptor.com! We have a wealth of Bronco Raptor information from member experiences to articles to videos. Congrats on getting on your dealer list, be advised this is a limited production vehicle and the dealers need an allocation for the Bronco Raptor, a good question for your dealer.

stumpm2

Founding Member
Jun 10, 2022
Gallery
Rockies
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 F350 Tremor, 1967 Ford Bronco
Please note that you are most likely just on a list and an order has not been placed with Ford. Order banks are only open for existing 2022 orders that were rolled over to 2023. Ford has said the order banks will open for new retail orders sometime fourth quarter 2023. Good luck. I am a day one reservation holder that was rolled to 2023.

waterisurfriend

Founding Member
Sep 22, 2022
Gallery
Missouri
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Ford Explorer
Please note that you are most likely just on a list and an order has not been placed with Ford. Order banks are only open for existing 2022 orders that were rolled over to 2023. Ford has said the order banks will open for new retail orders sometime fourth quarter 2023. Good luck. I am a day one reservation holder that was rolled to 2023.
Right, just glad I made the first list of most likely many. I will have a little excitement when, some time in the future, I get a confirmation. The dealership had not received its allocation yet for Raptors as of yesterday and hoping to know within the next 30 days.

From the original MY22 orders they just delivered their first Raptor order this month.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Right, just glad I made the first list of most likely many. I will have a little excitement when, some time in the future, I get a confirmation. The dealership had not received its allocation yet for Raptors as of yesterday and hoping to know within the next 30 days.

From the original MY22 orders they just delivered their first Raptor order this month.
Your correct, you needed to get on this initial list to get to the next ones... Congrats, glad you found us here.

Fukinstoned

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 8, 2022
Gallery
British Columbia
Well Canadian base price went from 99950 to 106565 plus options and the lux package did not go down in cost as someone mentioned in the US 😭 I really wish Ford could get their shit together and stop screwing their customers over 💔

jcingle

Founding Member
Jul 22, 2022
Gallery
Springfield, MO
Current Ride
Jeep Gladiator
Current Ride #2
Ford Bronco Raptor (ordered)
Well Canadian base price went from 99950 to 106565 plus options and the lux package did not go down in cost as someone mentioned in the US 😭 I really wish Ford could get their shit together and stop screwing their customers over 💔
Agreed...my build went from $79,670 to $84,465 for the exact same build...

slicktop

Founding Member
Jul 28, 2022
florida
Current Ride
Ford Excursion .... diesel 4x4...
Current Ride #2
1974 Bronco candy apple red, white hard top
Well, my order with options and markup is at 120K, so we can all cry in our beer, but be damn happy when it arrives, so I can go out and play!!

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
By waiting a few more weeks, you will have a year newer Bronco Raptor, when mine is considered 2 years old in the market yours will be 1 year old. I think you will make it up in the end.

Fukinstoned

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 8, 2022
Gallery
British Columbia
Well, my order with options and markup is at 120K, so we can all cry in our beer, but be damn happy when it arrives, so I can go out and play!!
Mine will be 115K plus tax before any mark up my dealer is selling at MSRP thank god but I see raptors listed for 150 USD already so shit is getting crazy where are you located? I’m in Van

slicktop

Founding Member
Jul 28, 2022
florida
Current Ride
Ford Excursion .... diesel 4x4...
Current Ride #2
1974 Bronco candy apple red, white hard top
Mine will be 115K plus tax before any mark up my dealer is selling at MSRP thank god but I see raptors listed for 150 USD already so shit is getting crazy where are you located? I’m in Van
I’m down south no desert but plenty of great off-road fun 🤩

OP
widnere12

widnere12

Founding Member
Mar 1, 2022
Gallery
Atlanta
Ouch to the markup. I don’t have to pay any of that mess

Fukinstoned

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 8, 2022
Gallery
British Columbia
So do you think if we all start complaining to ford of our 22 rolling into a 23 due to their lack of production due to whatever issue, becoming a 5-7k increase in cost to us as the consumer would be heard? Ya think they’d do anything about it?

MIBraptor

Founding Member
Jul 21, 2022
Gallery
Marquette, MI
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
So do you think if we all start complaining to ford of our 22 rolling into a 23 due to their lack of production due to whatever issue, becoming a 5-7k increase in cost to us as the consumer would be heard? Ya think they’d do anything about it?
There’s power in numbers. That said, I suspect you’d need to get your dealer to agree to complain through the dealer support chain of command to be heard. Ford customer service is useless and social media is full of keyboard warriors who argue just to argue.

Top Member Reactions