Rubicon Trail

Nat.G

Supporting Vendor
Jan 25, 2023
Gallery
Arizona
Current Ride
2022 Raptor R
i have a FMI diff skid and shock skid for protection, but ive always been worried that my frame or new trailing arms that i just installed will get damaged on my next trip. I saw last week on instagram that @GregFoutz came out with a new suspension arm frame guard with a slide skid so i decided to order it to be safe. I saw the other kit he made for Bronco and was really stoked when I saw that theres another one now for Braptor.
https://www.foutzmotorsports.com/co...or-rear-lower-arm-frame-guard-with-hdpe-slide

Nat.G

Supporting Vendor
Jan 25, 2023
Gallery
Arizona
Current Ride
2022 Raptor R
FMI skid for BR trailing arm forward bracket . . . coming soon.

View attachment 9833

Ford PNs taken from a 2023 Bronco Badlands w/ SAS
right MB3Z-5C430-AF
left MB3Z-5C429-AF
Ever since i saw that FMI made these for Bronco, i couldn't wait for @GregFoutz to make a kit for Bronco Raptor. And then last week my friend told me that they finally released the new lower arm frame guard w/ slide skid for Braptor, immediately ordered my kit as soon as i got off work lol
Kit should be arriving just in time for me to install it before my next trip in a couple of weeks. Cant wait :cool:

Screenshot 2023-10-04 144420.png

JohnGalt

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 25, 2022
Gallery
Sacramento/Tahoe
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 Land Rover Defender 110
Ever since i saw that FMI made these for Bronco, i couldn't wait for @GregFoutz to make a kit for Bronco Raptor. And then last week my friend told me that they finally released the new lower arm frame guard w/ slide skid for Braptor, immediately ordered my kit as soon as i got off work lol
Kit should be arriving just in time for me to install it before my next trip in a couple of weeks. Cant wait :cool:

View attachment 10227
Ordered mine Monday, haven’t heard anything on ship date yet tho.

Chatted with Foutz and he felt that they would work with my RCI frame mount sliders, but I won’t know til I they’re on for sure.

if you’ve got frame mounted sliders you may want to do a little due diligence before ordering. Mine are finitely sharing some real estate in the frame with the location of these lower arm skids.

good luck!

OP
ChiliPepper

ChiliPepper

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 3, 2022
Gallery
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
First Responder
27 yrs SAR, Wilderness EMT, retired
Ordered mine Monday, haven’t heard anything on ship date yet tho.

Chatted with Foutz and he felt that they would work with my RCI frame mount sliders, but I won’t know til I they’re on for sure.

if you’ve got frame mounted sliders you may want to do a little due diligence before ordering. Mine are finitely sharing some real estate in the frame with the location of these lower arm skids.

good luck!
Ordered mine today and they shipped today.

Top Member Reactions