Nov 20, 2022
Greenbottom, WV
Military
US Army (ret)
Current Ride
01 lightning, 77 Bronco
Current Ride #2
08 King Ranch F150, 16 Wrangler
Can anyone confirm how this new constraint from Ford affects Raptor orders? Supposedly any bronco with mic/lux pkg/or sasquatch will be delayed and maybe not even produced but pushed back to 2024? Since the only way to get a raptor is with the mic top, how does it affect Raptors? Are they going to go ahead and let those orders go through or what?

Signed disgruntled

Apache 8

Founding Member
Feb 18, 2022
SoCal
The heading of your post implies that a significant constraint that will affect many of us is a done deal. I place more credibility on facts than unsupported rumors. Do you have any actual information released by Ford about this? If so, please post.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I have not seen any announcement from Ford Motor Company and I have a Badlands with Sasquatch, Lux, & MIC on order. All three mentioned options are rumored below to be 2023 constraints. I have also not seen anything referring to Bronco Raptor or any other special edition Bronco's.

Below is a rumored thread:

All Terrain Nation also posted this video on Saturday 14Jan23.

OP
S

Solo

Nov 20, 2022
Greenbottom, WV
Military
US Army (ret)
Current Ride
01 lightning, 77 Bronco
Current Ride #2
What did your friend have ordered?

OP
S

Solo

Nov 20, 2022
Greenbottom, WV
Military
US Army (ret)
Current Ride
01 lightning, 77 Bronco
Current Ride #2
So. My question was, is this going to affect RAPTOR production or is ford going to move rescources to build them instead of lesser equipped broncos? I know no one can can decisively answer that question but there are some on here that may have exerience or inside info to give an educated guess

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Yikes, I hope this isn't true! I would assume that 2024 production wouldn't be until much later in the year.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX

JohnGalt

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 25, 2022
Gallery
Sacramento/Tahoe
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 Land Rover Defender 110
Idk.

I’m not convinced that this means no more 2023 Raptors.

they are trying to conserve hard tops and other components, but it doesn’t mean they will have absolutely no hardtops. Likely Ford will allocate some hardtops to Raptors, but also likely they won’t build as many as imagined (again) in 2023 due to those constrained items.

notice the wording in option three...”RISK not getting built in MY2023”. Not “you will NOT receive a MY2023”.

of course I could also be very wrong, I often am.

Fukinstoned

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 8, 2022
Gallery
British Columbia
Idk.

I’m not convinced that this means no more 2023 Raptors.

they are trying to conserve hard tops and other components, but it doesn’t mean they will have absolutely no hardtops. Likely Ford will allocate some hardtops to Raptors, but also likely they won’t build as many as imagined (again) in 2023 due to those constrained items.

notice the wording in option three...”RISK not getting built in MY2023”. Not “you will NOT receive a MY2023”.

of course I could also be very wrong, I often am.
Even though I chose to drive to another province to pick up my baby, my lowermainland dealer contacted me and expressed that my factory order had been picked up, it’s scheduled for production on March 13… and now has a VIN 😖 it will be interesting to see if it happens, and I did call ford performance to confirm this news as well … I hope everyone gets their Raptors with no more issues ❤️

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Even though I chose to drive to another province to pick up my baby, my lowermainland dealer contacted me and expressed that my factory order had been picked up, it’s scheduled for production on March 13… and now has a VIN 😖 it will be interesting to see if it happens, and I did call ford performance to confirm this news as well … I hope everyone gets their Raptors with no more issues ❤️
Your year is off to a great start as you now have the opportunity to own 2 Bronco Raptors! :giggle: Big improvement over 2022. (y)

Fukinstoned

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 8, 2022
Gallery
British Columbia
Your year is off to a great start as you now have the opportunity to own 2 Bronco Raptors! :giggle: Big improvement over 2022. (y)
Oh god no, I only need one LOL but if anyone here is from the lowermainland I can point you in the right direction for one at MSRP 😊 so happy to have picked up the one from 22 with All the extras ❤️

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
Yes unfortunately this was possible however March 13 rolls around and your build date gets moved back once, twice, or even more! Or something else comes up and the dealer calls you with "Hey, I'm sorry but...". I still think you all made the right choice and now have a Bronco Raptor to enjoy!! I agree I hope everyone can get theirs because it's not a given by any means. Best of luck for everyone waiting!!!

Top Member Reactions