TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Good luck. Been "in production" for month and dealer isn't expecting delivery until 2023 so make sure you have the right expectations as far delivery goes.
Once i received my Built status, it shipped in about a week. I haven't seen any update all this week, but Ford confirmed the delivery window. You might get it before Christmas. You're close!!!!
Don’t worry I have low expectations, my dealer did say he expects it by the end November but who knows if he has any knowledge behind the statement. I’m in Missouri so not as far to go as some I guess.
Once released from Production to Shipping, your dealer can track any new incoming vehicle with their New VINView system.

Tantz

Founding Member
Jul 11, 2022
dc
Current Ride
Bronco
Important thing is that you have a VIN and window sticker. Dealer initially set delivery expectation of last week and I live in VA. Maybe he is just being overly conservative this go around but we'll see. Dealer is providing me with a free long term loaner so that helps as I've already sold my Bronco Outer Banks in expectation of the new raptor

JohnGalt

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 25, 2022
Gallery
Sacramento/Tahoe
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 Land Rover Defender 110
Finally to this point after a 10-27-2022 blend date.
Congratulations! Your giving me some hope on my 10/25 blend. best wishes on a swift delivery

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
04D3F425-E884-4AA1-B55E-510ACFD58E9F.jpeg

861 days, but the hog is finally home!
8FE3BDF3-2850-4E6B-B8F9-5427B1C66F86.jpeg

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
Congratulations! 🍻 and Finally! 🏁 I was thinking of you today knowing it's your delivery day, Looks absolutely Fantastic, I Love the Yellow. I'm Happy for you, when you get a chance, love to hear your impressions. 🏆
Thanks! So many things to accomplish. Starting tomorrow with ceramic coating. Early December, I'll have some things to install (roof rack, GMRS radio, dash mounts, front plate relo, etc). Looking to line up other things like bumpers, winch, lights...good thing Xmas is coming up! But before all that, I'll be heading to the local Anza-Borrego desert this weekend for a little shakedown in its stock form. I'll write up some reactions after that.

Apache 8

Founding Member
Feb 18, 2022
SoCal
Thanks! So many things to accomplish. Starting tomorrow with ceramic coating. Early December, I'll have some things to install (roof rack, GMRS radio, dash mounts, front plate relo, etc). Looking to line up other things like bumpers, winch, lights...good thing Xmas is coming up! But before all that, I'll be heading to the local Anza-Borrego desert this weekend for a little shakedown in its stock form. I'll write up some reactions after that.
And photos too!

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
So happy for you @Ironmike ! I love the color choice and I can't wait to see more photos of it out on the trail.

Top Member Reactions