Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
2021 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
There is a lot of speculation on how many, what the VIN numbers will be and when the Bronco Raptors will be built. I though it would be nice to have a thread where we can post the most updated info we have collected, the last of our VIN's and updated build dates and times.

I have heard that 3000 Bronco Raptors were going to be built and that the last numbers of the VIN started at 50000. If this is true the last Bronco Raptor VIN for 22 would end with 53000.

My VIN ends with 50143 and I have a build date of 5-16-22.

CVSJR

Founding Member
Feb 5, 2022
Gallery
Freehold NJ
That makes sense, my VIN ends in 50290 and my build date is 5-23-2022
What was your reservation number and date, if you don't mind me asking? Just trying to get an Idea of how far I am from a build date. Mine is # 1015xxxx on morning of 07/14/2020

Last edited:

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
What was your reservation number and date, if you don't mind me asking? Just trying to get an Idea of how far I am from a build date. Mine is # 10153641 on morning of 07/14/2020
Just an FYI: everyone should know that publishing reservation numbers allows other folks look up your reservation and obtain some PII (Personal Identifiable Information), like your address, phone, email address. If that's a concern for you, then maybe mask the last 3 digits or so. If not, no worries...

CVSJR

Founding Member
Feb 5, 2022
Gallery
Freehold NJ
Just an FYI: everyone should know that publishing reservation numbers allows other folks look up your reservation and obtain some PII (Personal Identifiable Information), like your address, phone, email address. If that's a concern for you, then maybe mask the last 3 digits or so. If not, no worries...
Lol, all the extended warrantee people already know me.......

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
Raptor build date May 16th with VIN 50,120
Interesting data in here. A simple calculation would indicate they can build approximately 100-150 Raptors per week (assuming they are sharing lines with other trims). So for a 7 month MY22 build window (May-Nov assuming no MAP shutdowns), that kind of aligns with the prevailing estimates of producing in the neighborhood of 3000 Raptors.

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
How are you guys getting VIN #???? Online mine still says ordering with dealer and nothing has been updated. Just adding to the frustration.
You get a VIN at the same time as your build week. Most of us are still unscheduled, and have neither.

OP
BRVOL

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
What was your reservation number and date, if you don't mind me asking? Just trying to get an Idea of how far I am from a build date. Mine is # 1015xxxx on morning of 07/14/2020
I did not have a reservation number. I only had an order number. Once my order was placed I had my VIN and build date within a few days. This thread was only intended for last of the VIN and build date.

OP
BRVOL

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
How are you guys getting VIN #???? Online mine still says ordering with dealer and nothing has been updated. Just adding to the frustration.
Call Ford to get your VIN. They can look it up by your order if it has been assigned.

Blueraptor2022

Founding Member
Mar 14, 2022
Gallery
Canada
I can't find the order number, I am in Canada by the way. My order date is 03/17/2022 and build week is supposed to be May 23, 2022. I had a W/T ordered a year ago and I just had this Raptor fall into my lap.

Fukinstoned

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 8, 2022
Gallery
British Columbia
I can't find the order number, I am in Canada by the way. My order date is 03/17/2022 and build week is supposed to be May 23, 2022. I had a W/T ordered a year ago and I just had this Raptor fall into my lap.
Where in Canada are you? I’m in BC and got my order confirmation with all the info, haven’t seen many Canadians post about a Raptor yet 😁 so curious if I’ll see ya on the trails… can’t wait to get my vin# upgraded my badlands order to the raptor and almost instantly got my confirmation

Blueraptor2022

Founding Member
Mar 14, 2022
Gallery
Canada
Where in Canada are you? I’m in BC and got my order confirmation with all the info, haven’t seen many Canadians post about a Raptor yet 😁 so curious if I’ll see ya on the trails… can’t wait to get my vin# upgraded my badlands order to the raptor and almost instantly got my confirmation
Hi,
I'm in Ontario, I lucked out as I was waiting for my Wildrak. I must have called the local SVT a few months ago and left my name and the salesman called me and asked if I was still interested in a Bronco Raptor. I was but he told me there will be a $20k premium so I told him I'll pass. Surprisingly a week later he called me back and said he was wrong and that they won't be selling above MRSP so I gave the deposit and now I have a build date which unfortunately has been pushed back a week already.

luterdan

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
Jacksonville, FL
Hi,
I'm in Ontario, I lucked out as I was waiting for my Wildrak. I must have called the local SVT a few months ago and left my name and the salesman called me and asked if I was still interested in a Bronco Raptor. I was but he told me there will be a $20k premium so I told him I'll pass. Surprisingly a week later he called me back and said he was wrong and that they won't be selling above MRSP so I gave the deposit and now I have a build date which unfortunately has been pushed back a week already.
You're doing better than most of us. We don't have build dates. Congrats enjoy

Blueraptor2022

Founding Member
Mar 14, 2022
Gallery
Canada
You're doing better than most of us. We don't have build dates. Congrats enjoy
I'll believe it when I see it lol, I have a feeling the 1 week delay will happen again and again so it's just a waiting game at this point. Good luck to you, hopefully you get yours soon!

B.C.Raptor

May 10, 2022
British Columbia, Canada
I was originally told my build date was May 16th. When I contacted the dealer asking for my VIN, he replied with a screenshot of my Order Fulfillment Vehicle Visibility which contained the VIN (...50126) but showed it scheduled to the week of May 23rd. I was also informed; well in advance, that I will be hit with a $5K dealer markup.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I was originally told my build date was May 16th. When I contacted the dealer asking for my VIN, he replied with a screenshot of my Order Fulfillment Vehicle Visibility which contained the VIN (...50126) but showed it scheduled to the week of May 23rd. I was also informed; well in advance, that I will be hit with a $5K dealer markup.
There has been a 1 week delay in scheduled builds due to supplier parts shortages.

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
There has been a 1 week delay in scheduled builds due to supplier parts shortages.
In some cases, builds have been delayed 2 weeks. Pretty sure no Raptors are now being built for the weeks of 5/9 or 5/16. And not too many left for the 5/23 week. 5/30 now seems to be the first prospective week for significant production.

Top Member Reactions