We may have been pushed to 2023

widnere12

Founding Member
Mar 1, 2022
Gallery
Atlanta
Working with my dealer today because I, along with a number of others on different forums, woke up yesterday to the new message below on the tracker.

After speaking with my dealer, I’m being told that those with this message have been balanced out and will have to reorder next month… including many raptor orders.

I’m hoping it isn’t true. But everything inside of me tells me I’m in for a long long wait.

Attachments

• 454758F7-D51D-475F-A4E8-4CC7D70DB90E.jpeg
    454758F7-D51D-475F-A4E8-4CC7D70DB90E.jpeg
    110 KB · Views: 1,035

crimsonhokie

Founding Member
Apr 22, 2022
Gallery
TN
Current Ride
2023 Braptor
Current Ride #2
2017 Ducati Supersport S
Working with my dealer today because I, along with a number of others on different forums, woke up yesterday to the new message below on the tracker.

After speaking with my dealer, I’m being told that those with this message have been balanced out and will have to reorder next month… including many raptor orders.

I’m hoping it isn’t true. But everything inside of me tells me I’m in for a long long wait.
Is this screenshot from the Ford order tracker or the backdoor link?

Fukinstoned

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 8, 2022
Gallery
British Columbia

What the heck does “balanced out” mean and if there’s already an order placed why would you guys have to reorder?? WTF such sick jokes man!! I am thankful our order is direct through the dealer I would make myself sick getting change after change after change, that is infuriating 💔 sorry guys… but that sucks hopefully it’s not true and your orders will be leaving shortly 🤞🏻

OP
widnere12

widnere12

Founding Member
Mar 1, 2022
Gallery
Atlanta
What the heck does “balanced out” mean and if there’s already an order placed why would you guys have to reorder?? WTF such sick jokes man!! I am thankful our order is direct through the dealer I would make myself sick getting change after change after change, that is infuriating 💔 sorry guys… but that sucks hopefully it’s not true and your orders will be leaving shortly 🤞🏻
At some point they have to switch model years, so they balance out the rest of the model year with what they can build.

At that point, ford can’t just move people to a 2023 model because they signed you up for a 2022 model and options, colors and pricing are changed.

It does suck. But it’s just part of life and not the end of the world.

Apache 8

Founding Member
Feb 18, 2022
SoCal
It’s amazing that this is all going on without not only official communication from Ford, but moreover not a single leak.

MIBraptor

Founding Member
Jul 21, 2022
Gallery
Marquette, MI
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
In other words, direct your complaints to the dealer because Ford doesn’t want to hear it. Mine was built 6/24 and I have the same message.

Apache 8

Founding Member
Feb 18, 2022
SoCal
In other words, direct your complaints to the dealer because Ford doesn’t want to hear it. Mine was built 6/24 and I have the same message.
So, Ford punts to the middleman, who has no answers and gets to be the punching bag for disgruntled customers. Excuse me, I have to go call Ford again and again and again. :)

slicktop

Founding Member
Jul 28, 2022
florida
Current Ride
Ford Excursion .... diesel 4x4...
Current Ride #2
1974 Bronco candy apple red, white hard top

That really stinks, I guess that voids out the idea that 2023 Raptors won't be produced??

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
That really stinks, I guess that voids out the idea that 2023 Raptors won't be produced??
As others have stated above, this is simply an updated message that applies to all of us, those with Bronco Raptors built, scheduled, and not yet scheduled. We have not seen anything in writing from Ford communicating there will be 2023 Bronco Raptors. Bronco Raptors are being built daily, BR scheduling has been occcuring regardless of posted production scheduling of Broncos, and there is still at minimum the month of October to be scheduled for Bronco Raptors. I still believe all the Bronco Raptors will be 2022 MY.

Last edited:

Judgegreen

Founding Member
Jul 17, 2022
Gallery
Clifton, Texas
Current Ride
F350 KR Tremor
Current Ride #2
Porsche Turbo S Cab

I don’t know if I would read to much into this. I just got the first email from Ford a motor Company since March 2022... finally got the “production” email I’ve been looking for months.

Attachments

• 95EF8A9B-9E56-4092-8638-706626B12111.png
    95EF8A9B-9E56-4092-8638-706626B12111.png
    70.6 KB · Views: 63

slicktop

Founding Member
Jul 28, 2022
florida
Current Ride
Ford Excursion .... diesel 4x4...
Current Ride #2
1974 Bronco candy apple red, white hard top
As others have stated above, this is simply an updated message that applies to all of us, those with Bronco Raptors built, scheduled, and not yet scheduled. We have not seen anything in writing from Ford communicating there will be 2023 Bronco Raptors. Bronco Raptors are being built daily, BR scheduling has been occcuring regardless of posted production scheduling of Broncos, and there is still at minimum the month of October to be scheduled for Bronco Raptors. I still believe all the Bronco Raptors will be 2022 MY.
I hope your right, would increase values for br if only one yr production!

JohnGalt

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 25, 2022
Gallery
Sacramento/Tahoe
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 Land Rover Defender 110
I hope your right, would increase values for br if only one yr production!
I really really really really doubt Ford would have spent so much development time, retooling for the hundreds of Raptor specific bits (it’s barely a Bronco anymore) and management time and expense on the Bronco Raptor for a single model year run of ~3000 vehicles. It makes no sense economically.

There will be Braptor until there isn’t a Bronco. Heck I’m more concerned there will be a Bronco Sport Raptor than a single model year!

What is somewhat attractive about MY22 is that there will likely be a lot less of them than subsequent model years even if they build all they promised this year. Thus they may be a somewhat rarer MY and the first year is also a novelty.

Apache 8

Founding Member
Feb 18, 2022
SoCal
The 22's and beyond will be coveted....until that gets stopped in its tracks by the rollout of the Braptor v-8.

Top Member Reactions