🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 25, 2022
Gallery
Sacramento/Tahoe
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 Land Rover Defender 110
The 22's and beyond will be coveted....until that gets stopped in its tracks by the rollout of the Braptor v-8.
IDK. Seem to lots of issues if squeezing a V8 in, from shock towers, to more weight/lower MPG to production line constraints.

They didn’t even opt to go to the 3.5L when the original F150Raptor was finally stepping up to a V8 (a body/line already V8 capable)…..after 12 years.

with the way the winds are blowing maybe we’ll see an E~Braptor first? Hope I’m wrong

slicktop

Founding Member
Jul 28, 2022
florida
Current Ride
Ford Excursion .... diesel 4x4...
Current Ride #2
1974 Bronco candy apple red, white hard top
I really really really really doubt Ford would have spent so much development time, retooling for the hundreds of Raptor specific bits (it’s barely a Bronco anymore) and management time and expense on the Bronco Raptor for a single model year run of ~3000 vehicles. It makes no sense economically.

There will be Braptor until there isn’t a Bronco. Heck I’m more concerned there will be a Bronco Sport Raptor than a single model year!

What is somewhat attractive about MY22 is that there will likely be a lot less of them than subsequent model years even if they build all they promised this year. Thus they may be a somewhat rarer MY and the first year is also a novelty.
Was a little Tongue and cheek, I'm sure your right but hey stranger things have happened I never thought I'd wait over two years for a vehicle either!!

Raptor Ray

Feb 11, 2022
Goodyear Az
How are you guys tracking your orders? My dealers says everything is on track.....whatever that means. Are there any suggestions for making your dealer more for you than against you? I know the dealers hope you don't buy your order so they can do a big markup.
Thanks RRB

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
How are you guys tracking your orders? My dealers says everything is on track.....whatever that means. Are there any suggestions for making your dealer more for you than against you? I know the dealers hope you don't buy your order so they can do a big markup.
Thanks RRB
Not my dealer. They're excited to get me the product at MSRP, since I've been waiting for over 2 years.

Losy

Founding Member
Apr 9, 2022
Gallery
Long Beach, CA
Good news.
I imagine it will push out 5 times, like my MY2022 Bronco did. But hey it is progress. "build week of 10/17/22. Waiting to get my VIN from the sales guys. This info was via ford performance chat

Fukinstoned

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 8, 2022
Gallery
British Columbia
Placed my dealer order on March 23 and just got my VIN on Sunday. Build date scheduled for the week of 10/10 - 10/17. Dealer assured me that model year will not change from 2022 so some positive news on my end.
You in Canada? This gives me hope, my badlands order was officially changed to the Raptor April 7… but have heard 🦗ever since, no updates no vin nothing..so thanks for posting 😉🤘🏻 I do know via ford performance I’m an unscheduled clean tho so just need to get picked already!!

JohnGalt

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 25, 2022
Gallery
Sacramento/Tahoe
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 Land Rover Defender 110
No, I'm in the US.
If you don’t mind, what’s last 4 numbers (approximately) on your VIN? Trying to see how many Raptors they’ve scheduled to build as we come to MY22 close.

I was originally scheduled in July for 8/22 bbuild now sitting on 10/3 build week, with VIN in mid 1600 range

Top Member Reactions