What are you working on until your Bronco Raptor arrives?

OP
Dragoon

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Installed the Bestop Sun Bikini top today. I’m hoping I can use it on the Braptor as well.
083342AA-C7AB-443D-8F99-EF831C8F48FB.jpeg

OP
Dragoon

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
First, that looks awesome!
Second, that thing is shining so much I saw my reflection in the picture....sweet! 😁
Thanks! I threw a coat of wax on her as well. It has been my therapy vehicle lately. ☺️

Rob41

Founding Member
Apr 19, 2022
Gallery
Northern MI
Thanks
She's still in great shape for her age!
Thanks, that's how I bought it (I've yet to see it in person). When my tour on the ship is done, instead of flying home to MI I'll be flying into Maryland to drive it home. Hopefully it will make it :rolleyes:

Last edited:
OP
Dragoon

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
How does it fit? looks a little loose, but that may just need to be adjusted. I think I'm waiting for the JTop Raptor version, they have confirmed they are working on it. Would you put a soft top on the Raptor if it would fit?
So far so good! I think it just needs a little time in the sun to flatten out those little ripples and then I will pull on the straps a bit more to get it nice and tight. I don't think I would put a soft top on the Bronco Raptor since the first two rows of the roof come off so easily, but we shall see.

supersix

Go for Launch!
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
U-S-A
Current Ride
2021 Bronco FE
I finally got around to installing the Valkyrie Front Door Panels. So far it's been great having the extra space and they don't seem to get in the way at all. Now I'm trying to find some small storage bags/accessories to work with the panels.

bronco-front-door-molle-panel1.jpeg
bronco-front-door-molle-panel2.jpeg
bronco-front-door-molle-panel3.jpeg

Top Member Reactions