What color Bronco Raptor are you buying?

What color Bronco Raptor are you getting?

• Code Orange

Votes: 52 29.9%
  • Shadow Black

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • Iconic Silver

Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Velocity Blue

Votes: 10 5.7%
  • Eruption Green

Votes: 5 2.9%
  • Area 51

Votes: 9 5.2%
  • Cactus Grey

Votes: 19 10.9%
  • Cyber Orange Metallic Tri-Coat

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • Oxford White

Votes: 17 9.8%
  • Hot Pepper Red Metallic

Votes: 15 8.6%
  • Azure Gray

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • Shelter Green

Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters
OP
supersix

supersix

Go for Launch!
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
U-S-A
Current Ride
2021 Bronco FE
Anyone know if the front bash plate and skid is going to be silver like the code orange launch vehicle they showed off or is it going to be black like all the spy photos show above? That will factor into the color choice for me. Ha.

Hmm.. That's a good question. I'm not sure if that's because the other colors we've seen are all test mules or the Code Orange Braptor will be special? 🤷‍♂️

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Anyone know if the front bash plate and skid is going to be silver like the code orange launch vehicle they showed off or is it going to be black like all the spy photos show above? That will factor into the color choice for me. Ha.
Same here! I'm not a fan of the silver skid plate at all. Hopefully, there is an option to get a black skid plate to match the bumpers.

charlandk

Founding Member
Mar 30, 2022
Gallery
CT
Picking the color for this vehicle is the hardest decision I’ve ever had to make. Ordered for hot pepper red and then changed it to black because I think it just looks mean in black but I’ve had black cars and know how difficult it is to keep clean so now second guessing myself and thinking about switching to velocity blue. I do not have a build date yet so still have time to make that change. Tough decision!

Rob41

Founding Member
Apr 19, 2022
Gallery
Northern MI
You can change colors on new Ford vehicles until it's been scheduled to build.
I got mine through military auto sales on the base in Japan. They gave me a factory order number but no VIN.

I'm unable to check my status at the Ford site. And contacting Ford via their FB link was completely useless and no help whatsoever. I gave them my Ford.com I.D and order number and all they could muster was contact your dealer for the VIN and will you take a survey about the quality of my help.

I really do wish there was a way I could check on it like you guys with a regular dealer.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I got mine through military auto sales on the base in Japan. They gave me a factory order number but no VIN.

I'm unable to check my status at the Ford site. And contacting Ford via their FB link was completely useless and no help whatsoever. I gave them my Ford.com I.D and order number and all they could muster was contact your dealer for the VIN and will you take a survey about the quality of my help.

I really do wish there was a way I could check on it like you guys with a regular dealer.
We also only have order numbers and no VIN until scheduled to be built.

Rob41

Founding Member
Apr 19, 2022
Gallery
Northern MI
I tried using the so-called back door link even where you replace the x's with your numbers. I wonder if my order number is like yours i.e. from Ford or something military auto sales generates? Mine is a 6 digit number.

CVSJR

Founding Member
Feb 5, 2022
Gallery
Freehold NJ
I tried using the so-called back door link even where you replace the x's with your numbers. I wonder if my order number is like yours i.e. from Ford or something military auto sales generates? Mine is a 6 digit number.
Consider yourself lucky, I'm now going cold turkey stopping from checking every hour, lol. Next time I look will be July unless I get an email.

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
According to this poll, my HPR will be the rarest of Braptor colors :)
Not so fast sir. There are two poll choices that say HPR...total of (1+2=)3 votes. My Cyber Orange choice only has two votes. Winner Winner! :ROFLMAO:

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
I don't have official numbers, but by the looks of our poll and photos of recently produced Bronco Raptors, I think Cyber Orange is going to be the rarest color on the Bronco Raptor at this point.

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
I don't have official numbers, but by the looks of our poll and photos of recently produced Bronco Raptors, I think Cyber Orange is going to be the rarest color on the Bronco Raptor at this point.
Well the change vote button works. 😋
Big man in Code Orange, I can hear it now here comes ol safety cone....🤣🤣

Last edited:

SoFLoBrapter

Founding Member
Mar 28, 2022
Gallery
SoFlo
I read somewhere that yellow vehicles are least ordered but they sell the fastest on the used market. Here’s mine coming down the line. Its presently at the rail depot outside Philly waiting to be picked up and should be at my dealer next week.
1664100373734.jpeg

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I read somewhere that yellow vehicles are least ordered but they sell the fastest on the used market. Here’s mine coming down the line. Its presently at the rail depot outside Philly waiting to be picked up and should be at my dealer next week.View attachment 1821
Congratulations! 🍻 Likely to be one of the Rarest Bronco Raptors being a 2022 MY only color along with low take rate. Looks Awesome and in the Florida sun it will look even better. :cool:

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
Congratulations! 🍻 Likely to be one of the Rarest Bronco Raptors being a 2022 MY only color along with low take rate. Looks Awesome and in the Florida sun it will look even better. :cool:
Not to mention the California desert that bore it. If they ever get around to shipping mine…😉

Top Member Reactions