Window Sticker available for current builds

59365BF8-56D5-4660-9B7C-A4D1CD8D4B42.jpeg

I just got my window sticker for my Bronco Raptor that is in production. If you are currently scheduled for production check the Ford site and you might have yours available as well. MPG’s are 15 city and 16 highway, lol.

A9A58ABA-2958-4F49-8DE9-99CA3A5E44E8.png
1E3145F1-7E67-4F3B-89D9-124DB9E66F94.png

Last edited by a moderator:

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Really wish i could just arrange my own shipping or fly out and drive it back. waiting a month for it to be shipped sounds miserable lol
I'm within an hour of the plant, I would happily drive it to you, but we know Ford would Never allow, and I don't think you would appreciate all those miles and bugs on your new BR. :giggle:

OP
BRVOL

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
2021 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
Update on my build. Ford still says it was built on 5/27. They also said it was suppose to be at the dealership by today, confirmed by the dealership. This did not happen. They are telling me they don't see it released by Ford or any actual shipping data...So now they are telling me to wait a few days to see if the Ford shipping info updates in the computer since today was my delivery day, WTF!!!! Ford needs to get their head out of their ass and give some real updated data.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Update on my build. Ford still says it was built on 5/27. They also said it was suppose to be at the dealership by today, confirmed by the dealership. This did not happen. They are telling me they don't see it released by Ford or any actual shipping data...So now they are telling me to wait a few days to see if the Ford shipping info updates in the computer since today was my delivery day, WTF!!!! Ford needs to get their head out of their ass and give some real updated data.
It might just show up any day! That's what happened on a lot of Lightning deliveries. People were showing not shipped or built and then all of a sudden they were at the dealership.

BRaptor813

Founding Member
Mar 23, 2022
Gallery
Tampa, Florida
Call Ford Performance. They told me they will be able to tell when it has been released from the plant and then once it’s shipped. Maybe that will help?

Slavik

Founding Member
May 31, 2022
South Florida
Current Ride
waiting on my Bronco Raptor
same thing happened to my TRX build, stellantis had it showing estimated delivery for May 8 back at end of march when I called. Dealership could not see any info. Then Stellantis system went down couple of weeks into April as I was calling to double check and they were unsure where/when the truck was. Dealership could not see anything either. Then it showed up on April 26. Kind of same thing going on with all manufacturers!

OP
BRVOL

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
New delivery info from Ford Performance. They are now saying it will be at the dealer between July 21 and July 27☹️.

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
New delivery info from Ford Performance. They are now saying it will be at the dealer between July 21 and July 27☹️.
Wow, that sucks. Almost 2 months from your blend date, right? Curious what the delay is...

OP
BRVOL

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
Did you get an assembly line pic?
No assembly line pic. I have heard people getting theirs months after they get their vehicles.

OP
BRVOL

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
Wow, that sucks. Almost 2 months from your blend date, right? Curious what the delay is...
Not sure what the delay is because Ford says it’s built but clearly they do not want to disclose what the problem is.

Blueraptor2022

Founding Member
Mar 14, 2022
Gallery
Canada

luterdan

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
Jacksonville, FL
So it's only everyone's speculation but do we think the delays are supply chain or production/engineering/quality issues? Or something else??

Top Member Reactions