Window Sticker available for current builds

59365BF8-56D5-4660-9B7C-A4D1CD8D4B42.jpeg

I just got my window sticker for my Bronco Raptor that is in production. If you are currently scheduled for production check the Ford site and you might have yours available as well. MPG’s are 15 city and 16 highway, lol.

A9A58ABA-2958-4F49-8DE9-99CA3A5E44E8.png
1E3145F1-7E67-4F3B-89D9-124DB9E66F94.png

Last edited by a moderator:

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
So it's only everyone's speculation but do we think the delays are supply chain or production/engineering/quality issues? Or something else??

Suppliers on a global basis for parts, such as wheels, etc. Chips for US automotive manufactures prior to pandemic was USA, and I believe that's still the case. This is effecting all Auto manufactures on a global basis, if it was just Ford Bronco Raptors, then it could possibly be manufacturing, quality, etc that would be specific to Ford.

OP
BRVOL

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
2021 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
Suppliers on a global basis for parts, such as wheels, etc. Chips for US automotive manufactures prior to pandemic was USA, and I believe that's still the case. This is effecting all Auto manufactures on a global basis, if it was just Ford Bronco Raptors, then it could possibly be manufacturing, quality, etc that would be specific to Ford.
I have a source that says that there is a quality control issue with the Bronco Raptors and none have shipped or probably will ship anytime soon. I do not know what the issue is but comes from a good source.

CVSJR

Founding Member
Feb 5, 2022
Gallery
Freehold NJ
I have a source that says that there is a quality control issue with the Bronco Raptors and none have shipped or probably will ship anytime soon. I do not know what the issue is but comes from a good source.
I think you are getting paranoid, I'd probably do the same thing if I was being teased with my Raptor. Chill out, whatever reason for the delay will be sorted out. Don't forget there are a bunch of them running around at media events.

OP
BRVOL

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
I think you are getting paranoid, I'd probably do the same thing if I was being teased with my Raptor. Chill out, whatever reason for the delay will be sorted out. Don't forget there are a bunch of them running around at media events.
True the media has a lot of them but they were built a while back and are pre-production. I have some good sources with Ford and other communities and that's how I have learned and passed along the info I have. I know Ford built numerous Bronco Raptors the week of 5/23. All those are still sitting in Michigan. They have since built many more and they too are sitting in Michigan. Ford is stating these vehicles are built and that there are no holds on them yet they have not shipped one yet, this is very suspect.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
True the media has a lot of them but they were built a while back and are pre-production. I have some good sources with Ford and other communities and that's how I have learned and passed along the info I have. I know Ford built numerous Bronco Raptors the week of 5/23. All those are still sitting in Michigan. They have since built many more and they too are sitting in Michigan. Ford is stating these vehicles are built and that there are no holds on them yet they have not shipped one yet, this is very suspect.
Thanks for the info! It is interesting that since a bunch were built and now they are just sitting. I wondering if they are taking this downtime to retool or update a production process?

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
QC is always a possibility, the majority of major parts are specific to BR and also sourced thru suppliers. Either way, I see this as a positive that Ford is committed to the highest quality within their constraints. I want your BR being one of the first, to have the same standard of quality as all the ones following.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Thanks for the info! It is interesting that since a bunch were built and now they are just sitting. I wondering if they are taking this downtime to retool or update a production process?
That's also possible, or just simply waiting for suppliers to catch up. Not to many years ago the first 2 weeks of July was mandatory vacation/shutdown for all US auto manufactures including most US auto part suppliers, so 3 weeks of shutdown considering circumstances doesn't seem all that unexpected. If you don't have all the needed parts to complete vehicles, then seems logical to take a break and let supplies replenish, and July in the northern hemisphere is typically the preferred vacation time... in Michigan anyways.

Apache 8

Founding Member
Feb 18, 2022
SoCal
I have a source that says that there is a quality control issue with the Bronco Raptors and none have shipped or probably will ship anytime soon. I do not know what the issue is but comes from a good
I hope there are not any significant quality issues, but if there is a genuine delay and it is quality-related, good for Ford for not prematurely releasing the Raptors.

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
That's also possible, or just simply waiting for suppliers to catch up. Not to many years ago the first 2 weeks of July was mandatory vacation/shutdown for all US auto manufactures including most US auto part suppliers, so 3 weeks of shutdown considering circumstances doesn't seem all that unexpected. If you don't have all the needed parts to complete vehicles, then seems logical to take a break and let supplies replenish, and July in the northern hemisphere is typically the preferred vacation time... in Michigan anyways.
The extra week this July is for retooling MAP for the new Rangers. Not too much of a stretch to think there could be a little BRaptor retooling as well.

OP
BRVOL

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
It is the same motor so this could be the issue.
Rails are part of the frame, not the engine itself. The sub-par rails were only shipped to the Chicago Assembly Plant, not MAP, and during a timeframe prior to Raptor production. Unless Ford is lying, this is likely NOT the issue affecting our delays. Wheels are still the best candidate, or some other undisclosed supply or quality problem.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Good stuff guys! Sounds like we are narrowing in on it one way or another.

Top Member Reactions