Any Upgraded Raptor Exhaust Systems Yet?

widnere12

Founding Member
Mar 1, 2022
Gallery
Atlanta
Has anyone out there had a chance to upgrade their BRaptor exhaust yet?

What did you use?

Would love to see/hear the difference.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I haven't seen any aftermarket exhausts or modifications such as resonator delete yet. This exhaust is more complicated with the twin valves to offer the exhaust modes and I'm hoping the aftermarket offers something that retains those modes.

Lethal Performance tested quite a few systems on their 1st edition with the 2.7L, hoping they're able to repeat with the 3.0L.

OP
widnere12

widnere12

Founding Member
Mar 1, 2022
Gallery
Atlanta
I haven't seen any aftermarket exhausts or modifications such as resonator delete yet. This exhaust is more complicated with the twin valves to offer the exhaust modes and I'm hoping the aftermarket offers something that retains those modes.

Lethal Performance tested quite a few systems on their 1st edition with the 2.7L, hoping they're able to repeat with the 3.0L.
I had not seen anything either, but I am hoping for something that retains the multi-mode too. There aren't really a ton of upgrades I feel like I need on the new Raptor, but this is one of the few I would like.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor

This one is out now
We have a couple threads on here with some sound clips, although it's difficult to capture "true" sound with recorders as they tend to equalize the sound, same issue trying to distinguish with the exhaust mode video's from the pre-production days.

I have these SPD downpipes, but will likely not get installed until early fall. I'm anticipating SVTPerformance to have a video release in the near future with these downpipes.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
SPD downpipes are one of my favorite mods. The truck sounds sick now. Still want to do exhaust too but the downpipes made a big difference
Is the big difference just in sound or also quicker turbo reaction time? My experience with my Porsche is that the difference feels much greater than the dyno HP number indicates.

RedsBraptor22

Jan 15, 2023
Missouri
Current Ride
2023 azure Grey bronco raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ford raptor f150
I put spd downpipes and magnaflow overland exhaust on currently having issues with a exhaust valve rattling maybe be a defective magnaflow part as soon as I fix it I'll post sounds clips.

Magnaflow is sending me a new valve
And I may go to the dealer and buy a new actuator and hopefully get this sorted.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I put spd downpipes and magnaflow overland exhaust on currently having issues with a exhaust valve rattling maybe be a defective magnaflow part as soon as I fix it I'll post sounds clips.

Magnaflow is sending me a new valve
And I may go to the dealer and buy a new actuator and hopefully get this sorted.
Welcome to the forum! Dual 3" all the way back is a big change, guessing it sounds pretty sweet, any noticeable response improvement? Any other mods, like intercooler upgrade or tuning?

RedsBraptor22

Jan 15, 2023
Missouri
Current Ride
2023 azure Grey bronco raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ford raptor f150
Welcome to the forum! Dual 3" all the way back is a big change, guessing it sounds pretty sweet, any noticeable response improvement? Any other mods, like intercooler upgrade or tuning?
Thank you 🙏 it sounds good
Intercooler and tune is next on the list
Response seems better would love to see how intercooler and tune would wake it up more. One I get this rattle fixed I'll post sound clips as the rattle is obnoxious and embarrassing.

Top Member Reactions